Ronald Koeman

malvolio

Actually with ramos gone and Varane looking to leave, the league is ours to lose.

I think we will end up winning it.

it's not like madrid won't get other CBs in their place, if varane also leaves.

plus we have koeman and both madrid sides have better managers.

Rassvet

He still "grew" the team what it is today. I don't think so.

You can tell how salty he is already just by these comments

“People are very positive. That surprises me. I didn’t see it that positively… I liked the second half, but it’s only 3-2. And Ukraine is not a country that will go very far,”

Messi983

He's gonna be a salt mine if Netherlands do well in this.

Why would he be? It was his decision to leave, it's mostly the team he has built so he wants these players to do well and most important, he's proud to be Dutch and loves his NT so of course he'll support them.

Horatio

You're welcome
You can tell how salty he is already just by these comments

“People are very positive. That surprises me. I didn’t see it that positively… I liked the second half, but it’s only 3-2. And Ukraine is not a country that will go very far,”

It’s ironic because this is the most Dutch attitude one can have. Things getting blown out of proportions like people tend to do. Until the game people still wanted de Boer out and Koeman in. If you read all of his comments you can tell he is providing constructive criticism and also says team has a lot of potential to go far.

Being led by blind euphoria is what Dutch people have always tried to avoid. Lol. Now Dutch people holding against Koeman acting as Dutch as Dutchies always have.

Last edited:

fergus90

To be honest he’s probably well aware of the fact that he’s built a very good Dutch side and now there’s an idiot in charge.

Messigician

Ronald Koeman: "We are working on building a competitive team, one that will be much stronger than previous seasons. Messi has to finish his career at Barcelona, so I hope we can make it official soon."

It's done

Rassvet

Ronald Koeman: "We are working on building a competitive team, one that will be much stronger than previous seasons. Messi has to finish his career at Barcelona, so I hope we can make it official soon."

It's done

Desperation. They know Messi is leaving

Home of Barca Fans