Ronald Koeman

Porque

Yet not suprised by Messi words about the quality of the team by asking for signings to make them competitive.

Announce Messi as new player-manager with Marcelo Gallardo as assistant already.

cro-man

The dressing room is surprised by Koeman's words about the quality of the squad after yesterday's win over Eibar. Especially because a day before he had asked for "respect". [sport]

After that performance they were surprised? Some might think they would try atleast one last time to proove people wrong. I already feel pity for the next poor guy to take over. We cant even rebuild this squad because we are broke. We will see play alba busquets pique and messi till they cant walk:lol:

Last edited:

ItachiXXX

We are in transition.
No demands for LaLiga +CL until we build the new team.
If it happens, fine but no demands

About the CL knock-outs and must-wins at home, sure there is a mentality problem.
And it has been here for some while.
Koeman not even remotely responsible for that.

Transition ? 😂 I'm pretty sure this Barca is World Class and can win the league easily and any manager can improve Barca narrative when EV is still the Manager.

ItachiXXX

The squad was younger and better. Shitverde was the one who gave the amigos the keys to the club. Low intensity sessions once a day, days off when they lost, poor mentality etc. It all started with him.
He was supposed to rebuild and integrate younger players for the long term.
Instead the asshole just used amigos to try and get a few trophies to pad his resume. He was scared of taking hard decisions. He and that rat Barto sunk the club.

Rebuild ? Seriously 😅 He is there to win trophies for Barca not to rebuild after Neymar left. He did that because he understood what the quality of players he had. He didn't bring this Barca DNA football because that's not what Barca need to win. Now enjoy your rebuilding transition for years while dragging Messi to trophyless season every year

Richard.H

Anyone seen the "season ending breakfast" photos from the club's social media? Does the club usually do that? I wouldn't be surprised if that's a farewell to Koeman. Messi was there too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone seen the "season ending breakfast" photos from the club's social media? Does the club usually do that? I wouldn't be surprised if that's a farewell to Koeman. Messi was there too.

Won't be surprised if they do but never publicized before.

Could very well be a farewell to Koeman and hopefully the likes of Pique, Roberto and others.

Horatio

You're welcome
tour_img-312981-148.jpg

Altomonte

Looking at the stats it is obvious where Koeman failed. Bar?a had the best attacking output and by far the worst defense. The defensive numbers began to look half decent before the Granada game but deteriorated at the end. There is some excuse based on the injuries suffered by Umtiti and Piqu?, the erratic behavior of Lenglet, and the inexperience of Araujo, Dest and Mingueza.
What really cannot be defended is Koeman's insistence on playing MAtS when he knew that he had a bad knee that required surgery. Neto is a good second choice and even the third choice was better than playing severely injured MAtS.
In conclusion, Koeman's failures could have been (at least partly) prevented by a medically competent member of the coaching staff.

Last edited:

Sooke

Besides, there is a rumor going that he will replace Zidane at Madrid. Perez had several meetings with him already.
I think, the best choice for Barcelona will be Hansi Flick. Laporta can convince him to take over Barcelona, instead of the German national team.

Sooke

That is also very good point. I would like to see how Koeman will manage his team with several quality additions. And then, if we fail again to win La Liga, we can replace him with someone else.
Unfortunately, Laporta's hands are tied and he won't be able to sign someone like Haaland. Garcia, Aguero and Depay are good, but not what we need at this moment. They won't make us contender right a way.

Richard.H

Sooo uhh, anyone gonna comment on the dude above me who seems to be talking to himself? He did the same yesterday. I am not sure if he knows how to properly use the quote button.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=28278]Sooke[/MENTION] there's a quote button you should use when you want to reply to a post. It's on the bottom right side of the post. 'Reply with quote'.

Sooke

I am not trying to defend our coach, but in this case he was absolutely right. Someone had to tell the truth. This team needs major changes, not in the coaching department but the roster. Way too many under performing veterans, La Masia products not playing at a Barca level yet and even our top three players, MATS, FDJ and Messi are not performing at the level we all know. To this, I can also ad our very expensive French men, who are the biggest disappointment so far.So the coach is right. 90% of this players are not at the level for a club like Barcelona. We have to address that area in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans