Aaron Ramsey

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Probably rotated with Wilshere and Diaby. Can play holding midfielder which is good as Song is our only DM.

Really think if he recovers from this he'll the best midfielder in the league in 2/3 years (once Cesc goes of course.) Has everything you'd want in a midfielder, really hope he lives up to his massive potential.

I don't really rate Diaby. He's pretty decent. Who is better Ramsey or Wilshere?

Bergkamp10

I don't really rate Diaby. He's pretty decent. Who is better Ramsey or Wilshere?

Diaby's inconsistent. He sort of splits the fans really. One game he can look world class and then next he's dog shit.

I'd say probably Ramsey as he's more of a complete midfielder. Very different players though, should be good together providing Ramsey recovers.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Came back to Arsenal. Was on the bench in the FA Cup ( ? ) match but wasn't today. Hopefully he'll play soon.

Trequartista

The good
it looks that the loan was quite useless where he only completed only complete 90 miutes at nott if i am not wrong,didnt play a lot due too weather conditions then,we cant expect some minutes now since he didnt take park in any of the reserves matches apart from the 45 minutes when he came on,now blackpool are interested and its quite a good idea,ian is awesome manager,they play attractive football,will be interesting to see whether arsenal can develop 2 young midfielders at the same time or not,if so can they win something while doing that?i doubt,anyway i beleive that ramsey will be best option for the amf role once cesc leaves

Ramsey and Wilshere will be the British Xaviesta ;)

you mean 2 players with the barca DNA?

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I just want to see the man play :D When I've seen him play even once in Arsenal's shirt, I'll start thinking what's best for him/Arsenal to do. It will be interesting to see if Wilshere and Ramsey can be developed at the same time. Please God, don't let Arsenal blow this up.

Home of Barca Fans