RCD Mallorca

nebeer

Love is All

The club has shown good quality football recently, but has been stuck with financial woes. They approximately have a debt of 85 million Euros to clear. The club looks really promising with Michael Laudrup as the manager. They were disallowed to take part in Europa League, where I feel they would have done well. The club is now owned by ex-Barca manager Lorenzo Serra Ferrer and still are trying to pay off the debts. Provided they can manage to do so they will have fantastic possibilities in Spain and Europe.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Hope they sell Gio if they do.

Can't wait till all three forwards reach their peak.

Vela-Hernandez-Gio
Brazil 2014!!

BXI Fútbol

I think regardless of how Mallorca do GDS is gone by the end of the season. With JDS no doubt leaving as well (at least on loan), I'd love to see them both on the same team. Valencia, Sevilla, Real Sociedad, Betis or Málaga would all be good.

Messi983

Bumping this thread.

Mallorca is back in La Liga for the first time since 2012/13 season after back to back promotions. Big credit for that goes to their coach Vicente Moreno but also to the players like experienced midfielder Salva Sevilla and forward Lago Junior who have been on this journey from Segunda B through Segunda playoff promotion to La Liga.

They've started a new season with a win against Eibar and then they lost vs Sociedad. On Sunday Mallorca will play their first away game of the season at Mestalla where we'll probably also see their most recent signings Take Kubo (on loan from RM) and Cucho Hernandez (on loan from Watford but he played last two seasons for Huesca).

Mallorca was always one of my favourite La Liga teams so I'm very happy to see them back in Primera where they belong but it will be probably a tough battle for them to stay up.

Messi983

Interesting TW for Mallorca. Spending that Kang-In Lee money on Darder, Larin, Samu Costa, Morlanes and Toni Lato. Although 7,5m seems an overpay for Larin who Valladolid bought for just 1,5m (they've had buy option) a month earlier. He had a good second half of the season but probably won't be a starter with Muriqi ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans