Raul

coco1247

Banned
At first Kaka. Then whenever Iker touched the ball. Then Iker's fans booed Lopez. I think Benz had a bit of booing too.

BarcaOG

Banned
i've got to say, moments like that make football a truly special sport. to say nothing of the rivalries that exist between teams and fans, it is always great to see a thierry henry scoring in his arsenal comeback, a raul scoring again in the bernabeu, and to a lesser extent ronaldinho saying good bye to the camp nou in the milan-barca gamper (lesser because he wore the milan colours that game).

Alik

Yup, at the age of 38, Raul announces his retirement at the end of the season.

Another icon from another era gone.

RMU ReBorn

Muller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raul

It's not close at all. Muller is one of the greatest scorers in football history and definitely an infinitely superior "fox in the box".

And what if Raul has more European goals than him? He also played a lot more matches. His ratio is 0.47, while Muller's is 0.87.

618 goals in 702 games are numbers that not even Messi can replicate, let alone Raul. As far as goalscoring is concerned, few can match Muller. As far as being a fox in box is concerned, I'd say no one can.
Are u Sure That Messi Cant Score 600,from 700 ;) ??

El Flaco

iwyOAXh.jpg

Devils

LMAO

Can't ever imagine Puyol or Xavi ever attending a Real event. What on earth was Raul thinking attending that event.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's La Liga's representative for the US.

He could've made an excuse for not coming, but nice of him for not doing so.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have the utmost respect for Raul, even when he was playing for Real Madrid. A true gentleman, a great person. To me he is like Iniesta, you just can't find anything to fault him.

desoe

I have the utmost respect for Raul, even when he was playing for Real Madrid. A true gentleman, a great person. To me he is like Iniesta, you just can't find anything to fault him.

I don't remember Iniesta doing the silencio at the Bernabeu.

n_real_madrid_raul_gonzalez-29882.jpg

*grabs popcorn and flies away*

Home of Barca Fans