Raul

Koma

That man deserved better club, Real Madrid treated him like shit and they are poor club for such a grand man.
Legend.

sMiLeYz

Raul on almost joining Manchester United

"Now they have a mix of great veterans like Giggs, Scholes, Rio Ferdinand and Edwin van der Sar but also with younger players like Nani and Wayne Rooney, who is one of the world's top strikers. They are not playing the kind of football that Barcelona play but they are always competitive and always fighting in finals and semi-finals for top honours. Every year it's the same story."

Class

Footiefan

Giggs and Scholes are players for whom I have an enormous admiration. I would love to swap shirts with Ryan Giggs after the game. It would be a great honour.

tumblr_lka1prldOE1qbzvoco1_500.png

Seamus

Always had respect for Raul, he really is one the greatest players I've ever seen in all aspects of the game and personality

Real_Madrid

Always had respect for Raul, he really is one the greatest players I've ever seen in all aspects of the game and personality

100 % agreement! That´s very true! Raúl Gonzalez Blanco is a true legend, not only as a very good team-player of Real Madrid C. F.; but as a human footballer, father, husband, friend, team-mate and man. ¡Raúl es una leyenda!

Footiefan

How i wish SAF had done this a decade ago..
I just love this player. Will never forget how he was pain in the ass when he played against Us decade ago.

53956245.jpg

ledzep

scored a hat-trick today against bremen, just like last year. last goal was a beautiful diving header. in 51 games for schalke he has scored 23 goals. he might be a madridista, but fuck is this guy a legend. best "fox in the box" ever (even better than inzaghi imo)

Home of Barca Fans