Raul

N

nutnut

Always thought Raul's been one of the most overrated footballers in the last decade. He just puts the ball into the net, never had much else (pace or skill) always relied on others around him too much.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Always thought Raul's been one of the most overrated footballers in the last decade. He just puts the ball into the net, never had much else (pace or skill) always relied on others around him too much.

Raul never had much skill? :lol:

Did you start watching him in 2005?

Beast

The Observer
70 goals landmark

UEFA champions league all time goal scorer , tonight goal put him ahead of Gerd Muller.. and achievement i believe only beatable in the long run through Messi only

Congrats Raul

and to copy Nolan

Raul Seleccion

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
70 goals landmark

UEFA champions league all time goal scorer , tonight goal put him ahead of Gerd Muller.. and achievement i believe only beatable in the long run through Messi only

Congrats Raul

and to copy Nolan

Raul Seleccion

Fucking Messi is going to smash that record if he is never injured. The kid already is like a third of the way there, and he is only 23.

However, salute to the legend that was, and always will be. Raul, I have not witnessed a more cunning player in my life, not even Inzaghi.

B

beautifulgame

Fucking Messi is going to smash that record if he is never injured. The kid already is like a third of the way there, and he is only 23.

However, salute to the legend that was, and always will be. Raul, I have not witnessed a more cunning player in my life, not even Inzaghi.

And a cunning human being as well. ;-)

Congrats to Raul. Ol' roach just doesn't die. :) Have to give him credit for always coming back.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
dude still got that charm on his face. AND of course the goal scoring ability too... EVERGREEN stuff!!

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
f.0215225430711_m.jpg

:D

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Imagine how easily Spain would have won the WC final in normal time if Raul was picked? Tsk tsk Del Bosque.

Home of Barca Fans