Raul

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The commentator of the game yesterday said it.

He stopts together with Guti.

Edit: hmmm, if i search for it, the links all say 2011. So after the 2010-2011 season then.

Last edited:

Segarra

Great player, no doubt about it. I don't necessarily like him, but I have a great deal of respect for him.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He respects Barca so I don't hate him. Would have like it if he pissed off 10 years ago but he's gone on to become a legend with Spain as well as Madrid. Most capped and top scorer for the national team.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He respects Barca so I don't hate him. Would have like it if he pissed off 10 years ago but he's gone on to become a legend with Spain as well as Madrid. Most capped and top scorer for the national team.

I don't think he does tbh, he just says what he's meant to say in press conferences. The guy's a cunt.

Beast

The Observer
According to AS report this morning Raul will be leaving the club in June .

As much as i gave the stick to Raul i can't say that deep down i didn't like him or respected him , i had my opinion that he was destroying the club in the last 4-5 years nevertheless he is still our Captain and a Real Madrid icon probably a step below Di Stefano in terms of achievement .

so many records he broke , so many crucial goals , 3 Champions league , couple of league titles .etc
he will always be in every Madridista heart if the news turn out to be true , he worked for the club for a record number of times ever since he played in the first team at the age of 17.
in any case mucho Gracias Al 'siete' for everything :sad:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
His arrogance has shown through to the point where it's hurt his own teammates regardless of the facade he puts on for press conferences. In his later years he was as often a liability as he was not and only shows motivation when criticized. I think it's more than coincidental that Spain won something as soon as a coach showed enough balls to not let Raul run the show and I will celebrate the day Villa tops his record.

That being said Raul was a special talent and at his best I loved to watch him, even if he will always be a cunt in my eyes. His symbolic importance to Madrid can't be underestimated. I will thank him however for being a major reason so many players have failed to adjust to Madrid.

Last edited:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I don;t know its ultimately down to the manager to select the team and as you can see his legend status with the club hasn't affected Pellegrini benching him for much of the season and starting him only 11 times as to be expected.

mobster_1930

his arrogance has shown through to the point where it's hurt his own teammates regardless of the facade he puts on for press conferences. In his later years he was as often a liability as he was not and only shows motivation when criticized. I think it's more than coincidental that spain won something as soon as a coach showed enough balls to not let raul run the show and i will celebrate the day villa tops his record.

That being said raul was a special talent and at his best i loved to watch him, even if he will always be a cunt in my eyes. His symbolic importance to madrid can't be underestimated. I will thank him however for being a major reason so many players have failed to adjust to madrid.

+10000000000000000000

Home of Barca Fans