Johan Cruyff

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is old and not thinking correctly that is it. MSN is not an easy thing to work actually if you consider messi playing like he did in pep time. But great players can always find a way to work together. Lucho also has to be credited for making the trio magical.

F

Flavia

He is old and not thinking correctly that is it. MSN is not an easy thing to work actually if you consider messi playing like he did in pep time. But great players can always find a way to work together. Lucho also has to be credited for making the trio magical.

Being old does not make people dumb. Cruyff probably fell for Neymar's supposed diva-like persona. Cruyff's problem was talking too much about someone he didn't know.

Icarium

Lifestealer
A club can't have 2 captains.. something like that i think. If neymar was even little like ronaldo he could have been correct. Neymar being humble helps the team. Suarez has always been like that, even at liverpool.

khaled_a_d

It is tough to fit 3 gr8 players like those in front line and make them reach their full potential ,Lucho made it work and that is one of the best things he has done but it his expectations wasn't exactly dumb .many had same doubts tbh

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Many aren't regarded as legends and demigods like Cruyff. Man blabs too much. Shouldn't taint his image like that or with petty jibes at other clubs.

sailor

Goal links doesn't work here
And I think this is more of a praise to Buffon that about Messi

I don't know why it doesn't work, but I guss this is due to the site restrictions.Anyway, I think that Cruyff has been infected by the "Mourinho's talking desease" !

khaled_a_d

I don't know why it doesn't work, but I guss this is due to the site restrictions.Anyway, I think that Cruyff has been infected by the "Mourinho's talking desease" !

He always talked a lot since I followed football in late 90's and he speaks what is in his mind
And tbh ,No one has achieved more than Beckenbauer & Cruyff at every role they had so they sort of earned the right to say what they want .And many of what they say is warranted tbh .it isn't like Pele or Maradona who almost talk about how gr8 they were

sailor

He always talked a lot since I followed football in late 90's and he speaks what is in his mind
And tbh ,No one has achieved more than Beckenbauer & Cruyff at every role they had so they sort of earned the right to say what they want .And many of what they say is warranted tbh .it isn't like Pele or Maradona who almost talk about how gr8 they were
But saying that Buffon deserves the Ballon d'Or more than Messi is something that even Juve followers wouldn't be convinced of. Few days ago after the UCL final he said that Messi had been instrumental for Barca win against Juve although he didn't score and that his discreet influence on the game was huge. Let's be clear, most football actors say that Messi is underway to get his 5th trophy.

khaled_a_d

But saying that Buffon deserves the Ballon d'Or more than Messi is something that even Juve followers wouldn't be convinced of. Few days ago after the UCL final he said that Messi had been instrumental for Barca win against Juve although he didn't score and that his discreet influence on the game was huge. Let's be clear, most football actors say that Messi is underway to get his 5th trophy.

ِAs i said it is more of a recognition to Buffon greatness than taking anything from Messi .sometimes people do that with extreme a bit

raskolnikov

Really sad since he quit smoking 24 years ago.
As someone who spend 2 years in and out of the hospital because of a parent with lung cancer I can tel you its a terrible form of cancer.
Hopefully its non smal lung cancer in which they can perform a lobectomy and he might end up living 5-10 years longer.
If its already spread to his other organs it will be very difficult to reach 5, if its small long cancer he would be lucky to get to the summer.
Either way very sad news for the most influential player in footbal history.

Home of Barca Fans