Johan Cruyff

rolminmaminov

"I think it's a dispute that has nothing to do with football. I have great respect for Mourinho as coach, with everything never be achieved but the coach of my team. I believe that a technician needs to do more things going to play well, you have to represent the club, institution, to members. In that sense Rijkaard and Guardiola first now they are good representatives for a world-renowned institution."

Johan Cruijff

Beast

The Observer
He still has more integrity than Rosell.

This still isn't bad as Valdano criticizing the type of football Mourinho plays only to hire him a few years later.

Doing it once isn't a crime.. he do it all the time.
even his opinion on Jose , Dinho ,Zlatan ..etc

what's that all about?

but in any case, changing one's opinion after 5 years is hardly a crime, especially given all that has come to pass in that 5 years.

The logic will be accepting the deal due to your poor finances but when you accept it under laporta (who claimed wealth) and then deny it under Rosell (who is saying you don't have money ) .. well

E

el salvador

In his article last monday he questioned whether it was worth it more than anything, no? He seems unsure if the deal is as good as people believe financially and whether other commitments would be involved. Also if this deal was worth selling the tradition, like before. Cruijff disagreeing with Sandro's doings is normal given their relationship anyway.

He has more intregrity then anyone in world football period.

Cruyff :worthy:

haha steady on, not too sure about that.

Trequartista

The good
so...Rosell gained the power of catalan media,first in elections then the polls backing with funny figures of 57% welcoming the deal regarding the shirt stuff then this,what the fuck is going on

beef-supreme

what's that all about?

but in any case, changing one's opinion after 5 years is hardly a crime, especially given all that has come to pass in that 5 years.

1st article says:

"The shirt should pay the debt" i.e. we should get a sponsor

2nd article 5 years later:

"Soiling the shirt? No thanks"

It does make sense to say opinion changes aren't a crime over a long time, but in this case that argument isn't valid. It would be valid if he had said no 5 years ago and yes now... because of the way the debt has come to light. But the other way around? It's illogical and hypocritical. Pretty much just anti-Rossell.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Johan flamed Real Madrid.

He says they should at least apology for the disgraceful doping allegations that hurt the club's image. There are no excuses.

Home of Barca Fans