9 - Samuel Eto'o

Catta

This plus Barca are really a laughing stock at the moment,a meme. Nobody wants to be associated with losers especially a serial winner and ex legend like Eto.

If that is his reason, then he doesn't deserve to be called a Barca legend, and can go fuck himself. If you are not with Barca at their worst, you don't deserve to be when they are at their best.

Bobo32

Was always a low IQ high ambition type of player and person, and he always seemed to be driven by a sense of 'revenge'. There are positives and negatives for a football player to be like that. Cristiano Ronaldo is of a similar personality, but a bit more diplomatic.

I remember the games where Ronaldinho was rested or injured, Eto'o seemed to think that he should be the playmaker instead and started to dribble and attempt hero passes, it was a bit embarrassing to watch the manifestation of his grandiose self-image.

I loved him though, you always felt he would die to score a goal, and that the opponents were never safe with him on the pitch.

Barcilliant

He is better than Suarez for sure but this was beyond a stupid move. He'll always be know as a Barca player first and foremost so for him to simp for Real is embarrassing... especially for him. He must have been bored or drunk...maybe both.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If that is his reason, then he doesn't deserve to be called a Barca legend, and can go fuck himself. If you are not with Barca at their worst, you don't deserve to be when they are at their best.

Such a dumb move from him. Plenty of ways to troll Pep but this isn't it.

SmilerBam

He is better than Suarez for sure but this was beyond a stupid move. He'll always be know as a Barca player first and foremost so for him to simp for Real is embarrassing... especially for him. He must have been bored or drunk...maybe both.

Are we talking about peak Suarez? Cause i have my doubts.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pretty dope speech and does not seem low IQ there. Maybe he was drunk after all and forgot to switch accounts.

Temptation

For an entire season gimme Suarez.

For a CL knockout or a Cup tournament in a do or die situation?? Eto'o anyday and everyday of the week.
Propah serial winner no doubt.

About the Barca thingy, I think Samuel hates Pep and don't blame him for that.

Temptation

How to ruin your legend status in one step.

Many players don't really care about these things as much as fans. Some players do obviously.

And anyways, this kinda silly stuff doesn't take away what the players did in their career.

Eto'o will always be a legend of the game whether some Barca fans like him or not.

Total-Football

Pretty dope speech and does not seem low IQ there. Maybe he was drunk after all and forgot to switch accounts.

What low IQ mate. Because I speak French and etoo had been on French media countless times I can tell u with certainty that etoo is one of the smartest and most articulate guys in world football whenever I have seen him speaking. Dude doesn't stutter or add "verbal fillers" when speaks. He always conveys his ideas effortlessly

Horatio

You're welcome
What low IQ mate. Because I speak French and etoo had been on French media countless times I can tell u with certainty that etoo is one of the smartest and most articulate guys in world football whenever I have seen him speaking. Dude doesn't stutter or add "verbal fillers" when speaks. He always conveys his ideas effortlessly

dunno, saw post calling him out for low iq

Home of Barca Fans