9 - Samuel Eto'o

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Huh? He wasn't bad....His movement was great, his pass set up the goal with his quick feet, he tracked back, rushed players and was actually good on the ball, he came deep whereas Milito was the one more forward, he was the only one in the early stages to keep the ball and play it back into the midfield. His movement helped again bringing Terry out of posistion numerous times. Although, he did miss a sitter.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Huh? He wasn't bad....His movement was great, his pass set up the goal with his quick feet, he tracked back, rushed players and was actually good on the ball, he came deep whereas Milito was the one more forward, he was the only one in the early stages to keep the ball and play it back into the midfield. His movement helped again bringing Terry out of posistion numerous times. Although, he did miss a sitter.
Juuust like old times =D.
HOF, even though he does, you still expect more from a player of Pandevs quality. Outshoned by an off-form Eto'o was not what I had expected. I just wished he would have buried that sitter :(

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Of course he isen't. He's no wear near Samuels top level, but Samuel is off form atm but Pandev+Milito combination used to bang in goals because it allows Sneijder to have more space. :)

E

Esteve

I thought he was just about the worst player on the pitch.

unfair on Pandev seeing as he was only shit for 30 mins or so.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

:lol: He's gone. Hurt his feelings, maybe? Oh and yeah, Motta was shocking. But he ran at least.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:lol:
Agree Valon, he should have seen red on that challenge. MOM was ezmode Lucio! What an absolute legend, the camera caught him scream "motherf*****" to Drogba.

Home of Barca Fans