3 - Gerard Pique

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If Xavi is next, then he would be wise to kick out Alba, Busquets, and Pique just because they have been there too long. Roberto future is also in question, but I think it depends on if an second tier EPL team wants him. Alba and Busquets will definitely get sent to MLS. Pique will probably just retire and start a podcast and YouTube channel.

I agree all of them have to leave, but I don't think they'll do it right in the middle of the season...

Sailor Mars

I can't see Alba or Roberto having the same locker room influence if Pique and Busquets leave. Alba and Roberto only carry the clout that they have because of them being proxies to Pique and Busquets.

Messi983

Piqu? had a meeting with Rakuten representatives before the match vs Rayo.— [MENTION=4661]Dario[/MENTION]MonteroG

He should let Laporta and his board do their job and concentrate on football or just retire already.

FinBarcelonafan

Piqu? had a meeting with Rakuten representatives before the match vs Rayo.? [MENTION=4661]Dario[/MENTION]MonteroG

He should let Laporta and his board do their job and concentrate on football or just retire already.

True. He wants to do ten things at the same time. Way to be great at nothing.

JamDav1982

He has missed two games this season... and Barca won them both.

The run last season to get back in league came during his knee injury.. then he was shoe horned back in and results got worse again.

Same shite different year.

Birdy

Xavi will immediately gain my respect if he benches him STRAIGHT AWAY

OK, the other veterans are not good, some should not play at all (Roberto), but the one who must be benched first and foremost is this clown

Andresito

Staff member
Should prioritize playing Araujo and Eric from now on. I still see Pique as the backup to them though. Followed by Lenglet and after that Umtiti.

Home of Barca Fans