3 - Gerard Pique

iniestaGOAT

He strikes me as someone not very bright, I still don't get why he would break up his family, he had two sons a wife a family and he broke it up to get his little guy wet, I just don't get why people do this.

Coz if we keeping it real pique us out of Shakira's league

CatalinR10

He strikes me as someone not very bright, I still don't get why he would break up his family, he had two sons a wife a family and he broke it up to get his little guy wet, I just don't get why people do this.

Maybe she was just not that good of a pleasant person to be around with ?

Read a long time ago that she refused to get married with him 2 times , also that she likes to boss people around and his friends/teammates didn't like her.

On a more superficial level , she looks good for her age but in the end she's 10 years older than Pique and he probably has model looking women throwing at him 24/7 in his dm's.

Horatio

You're welcome
Been quiet around his person. What's he up to? A scandal loading?
Hope he is enjoying his leisure. Maybe backpacking?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean Pique and Pep having a bad relationship was reported a decade ago. Were also rumors that Pep wanted to sell Pique, but questionable whether that was true or not.

Pique is a Barca legend, but has always been a cunt.

Nothing new really.

In a way Pique is lucky to have had such strong connections due to his family background because he partied and ventured into the Barcelona nightlife as much as other players like Neymar who got crucified for it. Someone like Pep would obviously hate it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile in Croatia:

pxl-070923-102957105-aj4bbg2.jpg

pxl-070923-102957119.jpg

pxl-070923-102957120.jpg

pxl-070923-102957114.jpg

iniestaGOAT

I mean Pique and Pep having a bad relationship was reported a decade ago. Were also rumors that Pep wanted to sell Pique, but questionable whether that was true or not.

Pique is a Barca legend, but has always been a cunt.

Nothing new really.

In a way Pique is lucky to have had such strong connections due to his family background because he partied and ventured into the Barcelona nightlife as much as other players like Neymar who got crucified for it. Someone like Pep would obviously hate it.

Pep loves Grealish. Footballs biggest degenerate.

Pep hates pique cause he can't deal with alphas. He was getting regularly bullied by eto, zlatan and pique.

Home of Barca Fans