3 - Gerard Pique

vuji_31

We need to throw this clown out. He focuses on ten things. We need a leader who focuses on football.

True.

Madrid players live for football.
So much passion.

And then you look this catalan p*ss*s how they got cripled after 0-1.

Day when Busqets,Alba,Pique and Rpberto are not here, I will celebrate it like 6 trophy season.

ryuken

True.

Madrid players live for football.
So much passion.

And then you look this catalan p*ss*s how they got cripled after 0-1.

Day when Busqets,Alba,Pique and Rpberto are not here, I will celebrate it like 6 trophy season.

That day will be long my man, Laporta will probably extend all of them and Xavi is their cuck

vuji_31

2023 is our year, mark my words.

After next year season without big trophy, with our finance situation will be better, we will finnaly be able to do drastical changes.

Total-Football

After next year season without big trophy, with our finance situation will be better, we will finnaly be able to do drastical changes.

We will never be better as long as the amigoss or what is left of them are here. Their mere presence is enough poison.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Looking forward to have a lot of money to spend in 2023 so we can waste 70m on Dani Olmo.

MTL_Barca

Drastical changes without touching Busquets, Alba, Pique and ter Stegen of course.

Horatio

You're welcome

I like the attiude and will allow you to instill some confidence in me. (nohomo)

khaled_a_d

Gerard Pique suffers from a chronic injury in the adductors. His physical condition could remain that way, or it could improve, but he will never be 100% healthy again.

@fansjavimiguel

Should just retire for his own sake, plenty of athletes pushed their luck late in their careers and regret it later after retirement, Dirk Nowitzki and Puyol are examples of that

Home of Barca Fans