3 - Gerard Pique

FinBarcelonafan

We managed to click but it eventually became undone with Koeman's bizarre decision-making at the most crucial point of the season.

For me, there was no reason to be playing the likes of Roberto, Pique, and Umtiti. Two of them have been out for most of the season and another one who has been damaged goods for ages now. Pique came back and other than what a couple of games? he was terrible, the man couldn't defend or bother even trying to defend and constantly bitched about shit.

Truth. Things looked good without them. Then Pique needs to play the hero and booyaa big loss against PSG. That's where the downfall started.

ItachiXXX

Forum De Amigos
This team is World Class without Valverde, Rakitic, Suarez etc etc. Can easily win the league, now Barca is better without Pique, Roberto etc etc. After season end, Barca better without Messi :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Forum De Amigos
This team is World Class without Valverde, Rakitic, Suarez etc etc. Can easily win the league, now Barca is better without Pique, Roberto etc etc. After season end, Barca better without Messi :lol:

Lol, cartwheeler of the amigos number 1 has spoken :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Forum De Amigos

So much stupidity in one post :facepalm:

Youre lucky, two years ago you would have been catapulated out of this forum from old kingleo.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

So much stupidity in one post :facepalm:

Youre lucky, two years ago you would have been catapulated out of this forum from old kingleo.
[MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] [MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] @ElFlaco

This guy won't stop @ me (which he now edited :lol:) for stupid posts like this after already getting banned for the same stuff like 10 days ago.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy won't stop @ me (which he now edited :lol:) for stupid posts like this after already getting banned for the same stuff like 10 days ago.

dawg relax, last time was because of PM, why always run to admins - you dont understand fun anymore, even though its true what i said :rolleyes:

Anyways, i will put you in my ignore list, then i will have rest, finally.

Messigician

Stop crying to admins to get him banned, it is cringe at tgis point.

WHA I GOT @ ABOUT SOMETHING WHA

Home of Barca Fans