3 - Gerard Pique

F

Flavia

CAfmwdjW8AAXYR4.jpg

Sasha is Pique 2nd.

Antimadridista1

Boateng ? He reminds me of Miranda .
Good defender but he's not even the best in his team. Benatia is much more complete in my opinion.

Pique in 2015 is definitely one of the best CB in Europe with Thiago Silva and Juve defenders (both Bonucci and Chiellini are top defenders).
Even if Terry screwed up against PSG, he's still the best defender in the english league but it doesn't say mean much knowing the quality of their teams this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Boateng ? He reminds me of Miranda .
Good defender but he's not even the best in his team. Benatia is much more complete in my opinion.

Pique in 2015 is definitely one of the best CB in Europe with Thiago Silva and Juve defenders (both Bonucci and Chiellini are top defenders).
Even if Terry screwed up against PSG, he's still the best defender in the english league but it doesn't say mean much knowing the quality of their teams this season.

Boateng is the best CB in Bayern. Most Bayern fans would agree to that.

CuleLife4Life

Me neither. Pepe and Ramos are above Boateng for me, off the top of my head.

Ramos as in Sergio Ramos?? He isn't even in the top 5.

I forgot to add maybe Pepe is up there with the best too.

I think Boateng has upped his game up considerably under Pep. His World Cup final game was one for the books.

You know what gives me hope? Pepe being 32 and churning out the best performances of his life. Wouldn't it be awesome if Pique continue on this form for the next 5 years. I sometimes forget how young he is for a CB just because he has accomplished so much already.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Ramos as in Sergio Ramos?? He isn't even in the top 5.

I forgot to add maybe Pepe is up there with the best too.

I think Boateng has upped his game up considerably under Pep. His World Cup final game was one for the books.

You know what gives me hope? Pepe being 32 and churning out the best performances of his life. Wouldn't it be awesome if Pique continue on this form for the next 5 years. I sometimes forget how young he is for a CB just because he has accomplished so much already.

Hummels was the better CB between the two of them but Boateng has been amazing

Home of Barca Fans