3 - Gerard Pique

Vigan27

Haha what a picture.

I believe that this pic shows how much love there is between Fabregas and barca. I think he is a very possible transfer this summer; both barca (and the players) and Fabregas want this. Don’t what to get of topic so I going to say that Pique is the clown in the team that brings laughter to all… ty for keeping the team spirit up!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
By the by, I read on another site that Pique didn't really write his book. I was under the impression that he did because he mentioned that he liked to write short stories and was all the time taking notes after games. Does anyone know for certain? Just curious.
I read that Milito and Puyol wrote the first pages.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Check this out! :lol::lol::lol:
piquefabregas.jpg

is that gvb next to pique/

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Pique talking about Messi at his book Launch

The 23-year-old Barcelona defender, who was a starry-eyed youngster in the same group as Messi and Cesc Fabregas, remembered how the Argentine stunned everyone despite his apparent frailty.

He said: “When I was coming through the ranks something happened that was going to change the history of the club – the signing of Leo.

“I remember the first time he trained with us. He was so small we were afraid to touch him because we thought we’d hurt him. But then we all noticed his touch on the ball was not at all bad.

“Some of the coaches told us not to tackle him too hard so as not to injure him. But even if we wanted to, we couldn’t get anywhere near him. He was so quick, he was impossible to tie down.”

Messi’s opponents did not take long to resort to foul play to stop the little genius. Pique added: “The opposition got to him in the second official game he played. He was caught by a terrible challenge. He had to leave the ground in an ambulance.

“He had fractured a bone in his face but, after that, he came right back stronger than ever and that has been the way ever since until he became the Golden Ball winner who we have in the team now.”

“Tuesday’s four-goal salvo against Arsenal by 22-year-old Messi will be remembered as the first time he was at his best against an English team, but those at the club have seen it all before.”

Pique said: “He’s always been the way he is now – all that has changed is the context. He does exactly the same things that he did when he was 13 and I wouldn’t be what I am today without having come through the ranks alongside him.”

Home of Barca Fans