3 - Gerard Pique

Galning

It has been posted in some other thread as well, brilliant pics :D

Look at Puyol's grin in the second one!

barca96

i was hoping that pique and cesc would sit next to each other but i can imagine wenger actually going up there
and pulling cesc by his ear. and telling laporta to stop tapping up.

Merv

Check this out! :lol::lol::lol:
piquefabregas.jpg

Geez, I just reposted it in the pics thread. lol Oh well. :shrug:

Merv

By the by, I read on another site that Pique didn't really write his book. I was under the impression that he did because he mentioned that he liked to write short stories and was all the time taking notes after games. Does anyone know for certain? Just curious.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Check this out! :lol::lol::lol:
piquefabregas.jpg

love it.

you just see how easy he gets on with piqué... generation '87 for life!

I love that they grew up, went their own ways, and still remained this close.

la masia. :wub:

he hasta come home this summer. I don't care if we don't need him. it just feels right.

Leroy

Brown
he hasta come home this summer. I don't care if we don't need him. it just feels right.

This is true. I don't think Cesc should be an option for the Summer, but it just feels like a movie, and that some of the '87 generation will reunite and it will be epic.

Pepe Silvia

Pique hones in on his targets like no one else. If he has to leave his feet, you can bet the ball is flying out wide to safety. If he doesn't leave his feet, his positioning is so good he can deflect passes/shots wide by just standing there. Literally.

Puyol is also a master at this and Milito is fast moving into the best defenders in the world list if he's not already on it. Quality.

If Marquez ate some more protein, he'd look more threatening but right now his diet makes him appear so damn modest and stricken with sorrow. He needs a bit of ferocious back in his game.

Anyway, Go Pique get well for the weekend and all that.

D

Dubbed The New Wenger

love it.

you just see how easy he gets on with piqué... generation '87 for life!

I love that they grew up, went their own ways, and still remained this close.

la masia. :wub:

:lol::lol::lol: What a pic!

Lemmi

The Reckoner
By the by, I read on another site that Pique didn't really write his book. I was under the impression that he did because he mentioned that he liked to write short stories and was all the time taking notes after games. Does anyone know for certain? Just curious.

I'm guessing he co-authored it with a ghost writer.

Home of Barca Fans