3 - Gerard Pique

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Anyone else think we should bench Pique? I`m not satisfied with his performances. Often late and clumsy and lot`s of reckless fouls. Not to mention his positioning isn`t perfect at all

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I really don`t think. :D
Our cb-s have been great this season. It`s the defensive job from midfielders we are lacking.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Toure? I agree he`s not the perfect DM. More of a box to box player if you ask me
No, the problem is that Toure is the only one doing that job. Keita, Gudjohnsen, Xavi and Iniesta should be more involved in their defensive duties.
And for Toure, yes he is not a perfect DM, but he is playing wonderful at that position.

Evil

Shabazz
Touré barely has any chance to go upfront even though he´s good at scoring with the very little times he´s in the opponent´s box. I think he´ll be perfect if we play him with another defensive midfielder.

----Busquets
Yaya----XAvi

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I would love to See Yaya as an AMF, he would destroy! the way he sometimes dribbles past opponents sometimes gives me goose bumps!

IraqiCulé

You can see Pique & Fabregas in this pic. Pique looks like Bart Simpson, lol.

article-1071070-02EE75D600000578-913_468x428.jpg

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
One of the best performances from Pique. Almeria wasn`t that dangerous but he did make some nice tackles and always positioned himself perfectly

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm really impressed with Piqué, in the beginning of the season I thought it was a bad signing, but over time he has proved his worth and his love for FBC...

Home of Barca Fans