3 - Gerard Pique

Kul_z

����| Gerard Piqu? was complaining about his playing time in the dressing room, Xavi heard it & said: ?You are going to play even less now.? @sport

��| FC Barcelona expect all four captains to leave in 2023 & they will be replaced by Ter Stegen, Lewandowski, Pedri & Araujo, with Demb?l? being an option as well.
@fansjavimiguel [��]

If this is true, xavi is a god

serghei

Laporta better prepare himself for some dirty janitorial job in the summer. These leechers will not go silently.

Porque

The press protection is over. This has been an extremely damaging year for Pique especially.

When he goes, the deferred salary (+interest I suspect) will still linger and be paid off slowly. But I expect we won't hear too much about it outside of more potential leaks.

Andresito

Staff member
There's no way Laporta is leaking these things, right? To sway the fans against our legends to make it easier to get rid of them and turn the page.

Would be a very Barto-esque thing to do, and tbh I very much doubt that he did.

Messi983

There's no way Laporta is leaking these things, right? To sway the fans against our legends to make it easier to get rid of them and turn the page.

Would be a very Barto-esque thing to do, and tbh I very much doubt that he did.

Most fans are already against Geri and Alba, no need to do that. Busi still has his fan boys but looks like he at least has some decency and will leave on his own when his contract expires. 3-4 years too late but better than staying for a few more years which I'm sure Xavi would want him to do.

Birdy

The press protection is over. This has been an extremely damaging year for Pique especially.

When he goes, the deferred salary (+interest I suspect) will still linger and be paid off slowly. But I expect we won't hear too much about it outside of more potential leaks.

Nope

If we activate that unilateral termination clause come summer, the last year of his contract renewal(as was signed in 2020 by Barto) will not get paid.
And many deferrals accumulated on that last year according to the leaks. If I remember correctly around 40 m GROSS

Good money to save from the wages of POS

Messigician

Nope

If we activate that unilateral termination clause come summer, the last year of his contract renewal(as was signed in 2020 by Barto) will not get paid.
And many deferrals accumulated on that last year according to the leaks. If I remember correctly around 40 m GROSS

Good money to save from the wages of POS

Not how deferred wages work

Windhook

Busi is leaving for sure, his contract ends in the summer of 2023. Pique and Alba (both expire in July 2024) being shown the exit door for some time now I hardly doubt they'll stay with diminished playing time for another season.

I was thinking many years ago that Messi could opt to retire from football at the end of this season. Qatar 2022 is his last shot at winning it, seems unlikely, but who knows.

I'm afraid an eventual return to Barca could disrupt Xavi's work at Barca for the last year with falling back to that "pass Messi to shoot" and also this cold war he had with Lewandowski on Ballon d'Or last year.

Home of Barca Fans