3 - Gerard Pique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Handball imo. It was a bit harsh that first one but he did make a bad tackle before that for which he wasn't punished so it's fair in the end.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's been off form for a while now, and when you add to that Dani's overlapping runs are exposing him more, you get today's performance... I think this red card will serve him well...

iced1776

1:03 - the foot race. orgasmic.

And people say that he lacks pace! I thought the first yellow was downright wrong, not every handball is a yellow card. Iniesta's yellow for the hand was the only one of the night I thought he got right tbh.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Problem is if he return against Almeria he'll still be on 4 yellows. It's probably for the best to miss the next 2 la liga games and then get a run against Pana 4 days before the clasico. Hes been lacking focus lately and casually closing down people. either the press got to him or just plain tired. Either way the rest will do him good.

Richard.H

Problem is if he return against Almeria he'll still be on 4 yellows. It's probably for the best to miss the next 2 la liga games and then get a run against Pana 4 days before the clasico. Hes been lacking focus lately and casually closing down people. either the press got to him or just plain tired. Either way the rest will do him good.

He definitely needs to rest for Almeria so he can play against RM. We can't afford to have milito as a CB for el clasico.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

agreed.

Merv

Girl, you and me both. He was so "on" that day. I wonder what has happened to him lately? Seems so unfocused.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
piquemontilla%20(6).jpg

piquemontilla%20(7).jpg

piquemontilla%20(5).jpg

piquemontilla%20(3).jpg

Home of Barca Fans