Sergio Ramos

Andresito

Staff member
Another Madrid legend leaving through the back door? Would you look at that.

I think and kind of hope he feels that he can still provide for a CL team. Wouldn't want him going back to Sevilla, but rather see him at PSG or PL at any of the Manchester clubs.
Could this finally be the year when United aren't just being used as Ramos' contract bumpers?

Not likely but Liverpool (despite the Salah incident) would be a fun option as a neutral alongside VVD.

Xaviniesta

Another Madrid legend leaving through the back door? Would you look at that.

I think and kind of hope he feels that he can still provide for a CL team. Wouldn't want him going back to Sevilla, but rather see him at PSG or PL at any of the Manchester clubs.
Could this finally be the year when United aren't just being used as Ramos' contract bumpers?

Not likely but Liverpool (despite the Salah incident) would be a fun option as a neutral alongside VVD.

vvd-ramos would be insane
but they signed konate

jairzinho

It's admirable that he knows it's time to leave even though he's still capable of playing at a high level. Not like some our oldies who would probably want to stay here forever.

Messigician

It's admirable that he knows it's time to leave even though he's still capable of playing at a high level. Not like some our oldies who would probably want to stay here forever.

LMFAO shut your mouth boy

He didn't like the contract offered and they didn't meet his demands so he fucked off it wasn't some " I know I'm done at the top level so I will depart amicably" type shit fuck off woth that bullshit dawg makes football fans seen naive as shit no wonder the game is so fkn bent as is

mc_lovin

El Gato

Villarato!
So those rumours were actually true.

It's a tweet

Bloody hell you guys

but if true, then I honestly don't know what Perez is playing at. Makes no sense to kick him out out of spite unless you've really fucked up and not been looking for a buyer of Varane.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's a tweet

Bloody hell you guys

but if true, then I honestly don't know what Perez is playing at. Makes no sense to kick him out out of spite unless you've really fucked up and not been looking for a buyer of Varane.

If I'm not mistaken that's what he said during his press conference which apparently just ended.

Home of Barca Fans