Sergio Ramos

El Gato

Villarato!
Sour as fuck to let one of the most influential Madridistas leave like this. The last Latino leader. All hopes on Militao now

Porque

Can see Pep being interested. Does he need him? No. But if you get to another CL final then you want Ramos starting as he is clutch.

Other than that the obvious freebee hunters PSG and Juventus will make offers. Jive have the favourable tax situation too while Qatar can promise camels. Tough call.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can see Pep being interested. Does he need him? No. But if you get to another CL final then you want Ramos starting as he is clutch.

City have been linked to him actually. I think Pep will want him because Ramos brings a winning pedigree to the team and Stones is mediocre.

Porque

City have been linked to him actually. I think Pep will want him because Ramos brings a winning pedigree to the team and Stones is mediocre.

Agreed. I think Ramos has another 2 seasons as a starter in top flight football with a third as rotation option. Guy is in the top 1% of footballers in terms of taking care of himself.

So funny Madrid are letting him go as he is surely worth his current wage. If he is asking for more then I can get letting him go though.

JamDav1982

Cant see City wanting him.

Wouldnt start. Dias is their leader at back and not really building next team with Ramos.

Maybe if it allowed them to sell Laporte and get in money for Kane/Grealish though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn?t expect this. On the one hand I think it will be a loss for our biggest rival, on the other hand I have to appreciate how they didn?t budge till the end. That?s how you control your wage bill.

Given his age, don?t know where he will end up. MLS?

I will miss him.

soul24rage

ngl, it's going to be weird not seeing him in the Clasicos after more than 15 years facing him.

Good for us, but sad for La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans