Sergio Ramos

malvolio

Always said Ramos was never a Madridista. Everything he has done was always in his own interest.

are there any players in 2021 that think about the club first and their personal gain later? the romantic era is over, all about the money now.

Horatio

You're welcome
are there any players in 2021 that think about the club first and their personal gain later? the romantic era is over, all about the money now.

True. But it was annoying to see Ramos keep up such an act and have people fooled for the longest time. Was especially annoying when people point at him and call him mature or a gentleman during his twitter feud against Pique. Man is manipulative af. Would drop a bomb on Catalunya if he knew he could get away with it. Andalusian prideful backstabbing cunt.

I feel better now.

Last edited:

kattanib

Not sure. We paid him very well. And club will again make a good offer so that he stays in his comfort zone.

But Messi loves Barca. Ignore the fact that he is the highest paid player .. ignore the fact that Barca made and continue to make the Messi brand by making literally everything and everyone a servant to Messi so that he is happy and unleashed

SmilerBam

But Messi loves Barca. Ignore the fact that he is the highest paid player .. ignore the fact that Barca made and continue to make the Messi brand by making literally everything and everyone a servant to Messi so that he is happy and unleashed

You don't sleep at night because of Messi, right? He haunts your dreams.

Horatio

You're welcome
So it is happening. Ramos slowly admitting Messi is the best. Just saw an interview where he said "I have always said he is one of the best in the world, if not the best".

Nazario1985

So it is happening. Ramos slowly admitting Messi is the best. Just saw an interview where he said "I have always said he is one of the best in the world, if not the best".

He already stated his preference of Messi over Maradona.

Can't wait to see some RM fans butt hurt after him saying it finally

fergus90

Struggled all year with injuries. Think he’s just at the age now where he’s gonna struggle to stay fit for consecutive matches.

Horatio

You're welcome
You can tell how much he is fanboying and swooning over Messi. But his alpha-male facade would never allow him to admit it.

Horatio

You're welcome
To be honest, not hating on Ramos. It's fun to see him and Messi in one team and I actually think they will get along great. Ramos going to release tons of quotes that is going to piss off Ronaldo. Gonna be fun.

Home of Barca Fans