Sergio Ramos

Alik

He was definitely at fault for the first goal, but made up for it with his header. That guy must be the biggest areal threat in the game.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Without his goals he would be considered a bum and without his Real shirt on he would have received even more red cards. WC defender my ass.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
On a good day, he can be world class. On a bad day, he's absolutely terrible.

giphy.gif

BlueStripe

It is funny how most people think Ramos is either really really good, or really really bad. Imo Ramos is easily the best cb in the world. Thiago Silva used to be during his time at Milan, but since his move he has not been the same. I guess there is boetang but he will sometimes make the boneheaded mistakes people accuse Ramos of making, and he is not as good offensively as Ramos. Ramos is the best cb b/c he is strong, a solid tackler, experienced, a competent passer, good on the ball, fantastic aerially, and on of the best cb's going forward. So overall I think he is the best.

Cule4life

The Culest
praise the sun!

Praise GabeN

maxresdefault.jpg

It is funny how most people think Ramos is either really really good, or really really bad. Imo Ramos is easily the best cb in the world. Thiago Silva used to be during his time at Milan, but since his move he has not been the same. I guess there is boetang but he will sometimes make the boneheaded mistakes people accuse Ramos of making, and he is not as good offensively as Ramos. Ramos is the best cb b/c he is strong, a solid tackler, experienced, a competent passer, good on the ball, fantastic aerially, and on of the best cb's going forward. So overall I think he is the best.

article-2631279-1DF27C6100000578-262_634x446.jpg

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The amount of cards he picks up, shows you he makes dozens and dozens of mistakes, he will always give you something. Red card at any moment or something hilariously stupid.

Sorry but he is horrible, i don't care how many goals he nabs at set pieces

DrPepper

Sounds a lot like describing Kompany. Yet nothing about the important things for a defender, which is intelligence and Ramos has very little of that. A world class defender shouldn't have that many yellow and red cards, it's ridiculous.

He gives you goals, but that's like being a better Vertonghen or Vermaelen. Scoring a lot of set piece goals to mask his own defensive flaws so people think he's great.

I don't even think he's Real's best CB. That one sits on the bench most of the time, unfortunately. Also TS > Ramos

Home of Barca Fans