Sergio Ramos

Beast

The Observer
Should be punished , fined a big one and sit on the bench for the next 3 month
not only he was totally crap , out of focus and Benzema like ..the barbaric tackle was too much to accept especially when the game was over..

I liked Ramos but today he was a total cunt

Chainsaw

Killahead
I always hated him. He was always a disrespectful prick for me. And I know I hate him even more now! Deserves a 10 matches ban!!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Should be punished , fined a big one and sit on the bench for the next 3 month
not only he was totally crap , out of focus and Benzema like ..the barbaric tackle was too much to accept especially when the game was over..

I liked Ramos but today he was a total cunt

The problem with both Ramos and Pepe is they always think playing like tough guys can compensate for not thinking. Ramos is getting too old to keep doing this, it's time he learned his lesson, one he won't forget. Someone finally needs to take a stand against this clown.

He had a terrible game, he was made a fool of all day and he thought being a tough guy could make up for it. We've been down this road many times.

Trequartista

The good
I think it was the worst match of his career so far,but yeah he has been always a cunt(Watch the vid in the previous page)

Beast

The Observer
No . there is a difference between being a tough defender(which he is ) and going out like this just to punish a player when the game is over..
u know i might have found an excuse if he did it early and say to myself the occasion got the best of him and was tensed..etc but with 5-0 game is all but over he pull such a thing..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
completely lost his head today. you can tell he was really fired up and believed Reial could win this (Mourinho's man management at work) but when it turned out to be abundantly untrue, he didn't really know how to react and reverted to he petulant youth, kicking out and just generally being a dick.

in other news: Xavi pushes Djila in that video! what balls!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I would say tackling Messi is one thing, tackling Messi like that another. But going on Puyol and Xavi (team mates and I'm sure they had good times in South Africa for a whole month) is the thing that strucks me most.

DaniAlves

I would say tackling Messi is one thing, tackling Messi like that another. But going on Puyol and Xavi (team mates and I'm sure they had good times in South Africa for a whole month) is the thing that strucks me most.
Exactly. Disgusting it was.

ricknattery

Ramos always kicks players, today was extremely blatant, but check the challenges he is involved, whenever the ball is not around anymore, he will try to kick or punch a player. Classless

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

That got to me more too. He was obviously wrong after tackling Messi, he had more than enough time to find his cool but to grab a national teammate by the throat was disgusting.

DaniAlves

Ramos always kicks players, today was extremely blatant, but check the challenges he is involved, whenever the ball is not around anymore, he will try to kick or punch a player. Classless
Yeah I remember him almost kicking Messi into two pieces last clasico.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he seems out of control, if he could keep in check his emotions like when he plays for spain, he will challenge alves for best rb in the world

Home of Barca Fans