Sergio Ramos

khaled_a_d

Been injuried the whole time, basically.

Now, its not really his fault his body can't handle it anymore, but i was thinking, when was the last time a RM-star left for something better, Robben?

Its usually downhill when you leave RM or Barcelona.

tbf clubs like Barca and RM don't let players go unless deemed not good enough, so normally it is rare scene they succeed.
I think the Dutch duo were big mistakes, but the last one is Hakimi tbh, though we could argue about what the word star entitle
Di Maria also did fairly well in PSG

Temptation

Now, its not really his fault his body can't handle it anymore, but i was thinking, when was the last time a RM-star left for something better, Robben?

Higuain left Real and reached his peak breaking the Serie A all time record

fergus90

Why is he getting booed? For his lack of availability I guess? PSG should have been more concerned with his physical level rather than playing Fifa with their recruitment policy if that's the case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is he getting booed? For his lack of availability I guess? PSG should have been more concerned with his physical level rather than playing Fifa with their recruitment policy if that's the case.

PSG fans are booing every player but the ones who actually messed up vs. Real Madrid :lol:

Kimpembe, Marquinhos and Donnarumma.

fergus90

PSG fans are booing every player but the ones who actually messed up vs. Real Madrid :lol:

Strange club. Marquinhos has been an ever present in all of PSG's humiliations. Massively overrated player because he screams when he makes the odd tackle.

Exposed when a legit brilliant defender like Silva isn't next to him.

El Gato

Villarato!

tbf clubs like Barca and RM don't let players go unless deemed not good enough, so normally it is rare scene they succeed.
I think the Dutch duo were big mistakes, but the last one is Hakimi tbh, though we could argue about what the word star entitle
Di Maria also did fairly well in PSG

Most sales over 10M lately (sample size is small since the 5-trophy year but still) have been better outside RM than at RM
RM dont sell superstars, but they did let talent go because they prioritised loyalty and comfort of talent that gave club the many trophies from 2014-2018 period

CatalinR10

Strange club. Marquinhos has been an ever present in all of PSG's humiliations. Massively overrated player because he screams when he makes the odd tackle.

Exposed when a legit brilliant defender like Silva isn't next to him.

Marquinhos also kinda fucked up today at the goal scored by Lorient.

Home of Barca Fans