Sergio Ramos

KingLeo10

I heard our wages are 60 millions at most. Conveniently, we passed Neymar as our steward staff when we are using our Qatar Airways plane and he is doubling as an accountant thanks to his experience with Qatar National Bank.

I can only applaud the great work of Tamim ben Hammad Al Thani in managing the club players wage bill so well !

Your wages are -60 million.

Players pay PSG to be a part of such a historic club with historical connections to the upcoming WC.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I see people still haven't caught on that your post was pure satire.

Here is some context : xxxxx was yesterday claiming that Man City player wages are 116M and the staff's is 235M. :lol: :lol:

soul24rage

I heard our wages are 60 millions at most. Conveniently, we passed Neymar as our steward staff when we are using our Qatar Airways plane and he is doubling as an accountant thanks to his experience with Qatar National Bank.

I can only applaud the great work of Tamim ben Hammad Al Thani in managing the club players wage bill so well !

60 millions? No way is PSG's wage bill that high! :koeman:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, there is no way PSG's wage bill is only around 60m. PSG's total revenue for the 18/19 and 19/20 season was at 636m and 541m respectively, if their wage bill is that low their profit would be easily over 400m a year. No way.

soul24rage

Yeah, there is no way PSG's wage bill is only around 60m. PSG's total revenue for the 18/19 and 19/20 season was at 636m and 541m respectively, if their wage bill is that low their profit would be easily over 400m a year. No way.

Oh, Newcomer was only joking of the 60 million.

Newcomer

Only 60m? How is that possible? Even Villarreal's wage bill is around 150m I heard, if I am not mistaken.

Finding loopholes basically and circumventing the rules? How much is Mbappe getting paid by the way?

Mbapp? had a growing salary each year he remained at PSG. I think it is something like 20 millions now.

Newcomer

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/1296694536278810626/photo/1

In 2018-2019, PSG wages were at 371 millions. Interestingly, players amortisation was still very high at 123 mostly due to Neymar/Mbapp? deals. With Neymar renewing, it goes below 90.

From 2018-2019, we lost Thiago Silva and Cavani as biggest earners after Neymar and Mbapp?. Thiago Silva had something like 18 millions and Cavani i don't remember but maybe 12.

I heard Ramos is bagging 15 millions. Where it becomes ridiculous is the GK situation. Donnarumma will come with his 10 + 2 bonus million salary. You have Areola permanently on loan with his 8-9 millions. Navas must be between Areola and Donnarumma figures. Then you also have Rico.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If Messi wants to win a CL, there's no easier route to do it.

We lose his enormous wages. He gets more shots at CL. Win-win for both parties.

Dont think psg can afford ney mbappe and messi so i think if messi goes there mbappe needs to go and this would weaken psg a lot. If PSG replaces Ney with Messi it would be a massive boost for PSG.

El Flaco

[Official] PSG sign Sergio Ramos until 2023

https://www.psg.fr/equipes/equipe-p...rgio-ramos-au-paris-saint-germain-psg-mercato

Sergio Ramos about not joining a direct rival to Real Madrid (in LaLiga/UCL) and playing for free in 2019 lol

“My time hasn't come yet. As long as my body and soul allow me to keep defending this badge, I'm not considering leaving. I'd never go to a team that could compete with Real Madrid. When I go, it'll be because my body gives up and I will go to a team which won't compete against Madrid”.

"I would even be willing to play here for free, that's how I feel about the club."

https://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2019/05/sergio-ramos-my-dream-is-to-retire-at-real-madrid

Redbuck

I see people still haven't caught on that your post was pure satire.

Here is some context : xxxxx was yesterday claiming that Man City player wages are 116M and the staff's is 235M. :lol: :lol:

Oh my, the bullshit on this forum is really crazy and laughable tbh.

Messi983

It's not official.

The nonsense interpretation of the quote where he doesn't specify any particular competition is just peak Flaco

It is now.

Never seen anyone getting a shirt number 2023 though. :koeman:

NR8Gpfd8

Home of Barca Fans