Sergio Ramos

Birdy

I am curious to see their wage bill after the summer window shuts.

Donaruma, Ramos, Winaldum, Hakimi in,
with Theo Hernandez, and Joackin Correa very possible to follow,
and a star name (Griezman, Cristiano) not entirely unlikely.

All this ludicrous and provocative cash-splashing on wages to convince Mbape to renew, while FFP and other regulatory norms gone out of the window

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I bet their wages are under 120M , [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] will back me up on that. Not sure what their staff is on though.

Newcomer

I bet their wages are under 120M , [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] will back me up on that. Not sure what their staff is on though.

I heard our wages are 60 millions at most. Conveniently, we passed Neymar as our steward staff when we are using our Qatar Airways plane and he is doubling as an accountant thanks to his experience with Qatar National Bank.

I can only applaud the great work of Tamim ben Hammad Al Thani in managing the club players wage bill so well !

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am curious to see their wage bill after the summer window shuts.

Donaruma, Ramos, Winaldum, Hakimi in,
with Theo Hernandez, and Joackin Correa very possible to follow,
and a star name (Griezman, Cristiano) not entirely unlikely.

All this ludicrous and provocative cash-splashing on wages to convince Mbape to renew, while FFP and other regulatory norms gone out of the window

Maybe they know they will lose Mbappe soon...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I heard our wages are 60 millions at most. Conveniently, we passed Neymar as our steward staff when we are using our Qatar Airways plane and he is doubling as an accountant thanks to his experience with Qatar National Bank.

I can only applaud the great work of Tamim ben Hammad Al Thani in managing the club players wage bill so well !

Only 60m? How is that possible? Even Villarreal's wage bill is around 150m I heard, if I am not mistaken.

Finding loopholes basically and circumventing the rules? How much is Mbappe getting paid by the way?

Home of Barca Fans