Sergio Ramos

jairzinho

LMFAO shut your mouth boy

He didn't like the contract offered and they didn't meet his demands so he fucked off it wasn't some " I know I'm done at the top level so I will depart amicably" type shit fuck off woth that bullshit dawg makes football fans seen naive as shit no wonder the game is so fkn bent as is

Smh. You sound bitter and hurt. Hope you get help.

fergus90

It's a shame he couldn't play his final game in a packed Bernabeu. He more than deserves that, been an incredible player over the years with a never-say-die attitude that we've badly lacked in recent times.

El Gato

Villarato!
The expiration thing is just odd from Ramos perspective. How do you 'not know' there's an expiry on the offer? Either Rene is a fucking moron, or the club have done a 180 on them.
It's been clear Real are after Alaba on Bosman from January. That stemmed partly from the policy of not handing out 2-year deals for players over 32. How do you 'not know' if you're an agent?

Such sour grapes right now for this club, I can't remember being this annoyed in a while. I think it's possibly the worst year for image Real has faced under Florentino. Or at least it'll be seen as such.

FinBarcelonafan

The expiration thing is just odd from Ramos perspective. How do you 'not know' there's an expiry on the offer? Either Rene is a fucking moron, or the club have done a 180 on them.
It's been clear Real are after Alaba on Bosman from January. That stemmed partly from the policy of not handing out 2-year deals for players over 32. How do you 'not know' if you're an agent?

Such sour grapes right now for this club, I can't remember being this annoyed in a while. I think it's possibly the worst year for image Real has faced under Florentino. Or at least it'll be seen as such.

Well, the whole ESL was a big image hit on Perez, especially what he was saying. Some delusion there for sure. (He did say some good, but hard to say truths too.)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Him not knowing about the expiration date has to be bullshit Also this :

Sergio Ramos: "I have always wanted to stay here, in this club. Yes, I said to the club to plan the future because no player is bigger than the club. Club's plans have to go ahead."

Kind of confirms the rumours that he told Real to plan ahead without him. Imo Ramos is the one at fault here.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Him not knowing about the expiration date has to be bullshit Also this :

Sergio Ramos: "I have always wanted to stay here, in this club. Yes, I said to the club to plan the future because no player is bigger than the club. Club's plans have to go ahead."

Kind of confirms the rumours that he told Real to plan ahead without him. Imo Ramos is the one at fault here.

I don't think it needs to be bullshit. It can just be Rene being oblivious to the possibility of them turning around and saying they have to decide by some point before 30th June. I mean, Jorge Messi didn't realise there's a deadline on the exit clause.

At the moment they look worse for it, but the whole thing is just lack of dialogue on club part also. Why would they not talk to them? Why not just call and say "hey, we had Alaba ligned up for months, we're giving you 2 days to decide if you want to take 1-year deal". It seems clear club themselves wanted to just be rid of an old fart like Ramos and not miss opportunity to sign a younger player.

Birdy

At the moment they look worse for it, but the whole thing is just lack of dialogue on club part also. Why would they not talk to them? Why not just call and say "hey, we had Alaba ligned up for months, we're giving you 2 days to decide if you want to take 1-year deal". It seems clear club themselves wanted to just be rid of an old fart like Ramos and not miss opportunity to sign a younger player.

This seems the most likely scenario.

But it is still disrespectful to treat a club legend like that.
One thing is to want to renew the squad, another thing is how respectfully you do it.
In general, Perez didn't treat Casillas, CR7, Zidane, and Ramos the way they deserved given their stature.
Vibes of Bartomeu's handling of Suarez, and Messi (which didn't materialize in an exit)

gasgas

Not comparable IMO

Silva is the tall, good on the ball CB, and is much closer to Varane
Ramos, on the contrary, is the shorter, more aggressive when defending, and fast, closer to Marquinos

Marquinos is class and untouchable.
That's why they are interested in Varane to pair the two up.

Can't see Ramos there

Sergio Ramos is 1 cm taller than Silva

Home of Barca Fans