1 - Victor Valdes

BBZ8800

Valdes is crazy, impulsive and a Goalkeeper who has never played football (as a field player).

I am surely leaning towards Kluivert and his opinion in this case.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Board is infested with idiots. To put such a hothead and mentally unstable man in charge of kids was a stupid idea to begin with. They are obviously desperate to hire any former legend to hide behind them.

Valdes should have a place of some sort in the future and I still regard him as a legend.

Havesaks

So he is now going to deny his signature on his contract termination. Already when he left the club back then as a player, he burned some of his bridges to Barca in the way he left. Has always seemed kinda weird in his interviews about Barca and now this? Damn a fool.

So whats wrong with him? Would also really like to know what happened since club fired him.

khaled_a_d

Apparently he will return to be La Masia GK coach.
That is a better position that coaching the whole Juvenil A team tbh

Hopefully, he will learn to behave better this time.

Xtroverto

Hopefully, he will learn to behave better this time.

With his severe mental health problems, I would be surpriced if he hasn't managed to find his way out the backdoor within the first 6 months. Laporta has definitely taken a big gamble on Valdes and this one is unwinnable I'm afraid.

Messigician

With his severe mental health problems, I would be surpriced if he hasn't managed to find his way out the backdoor within the first 6 months. Laporta has definitely taken a big gamble on Valdes and this one is unwinnable I'm afraid.

What mental problems?

He is just a hard man

xXKonan

Victor Vald?s rejected an offer to be a goalkeepers coach and if negotiations are not redirected, he will not return to the club. He maintains the idea of being a coach (via
@totcosta
)

Andresito

Staff member
Too many warning signs regarding him as coach. Seems like such a weird guy who can implode at any second.

Andresito

Staff member
He's not doing anything right now is he? Last I heard he was supposed to be part of Laporta's team but those news are about 1 year old.

Home of Barca Fans