Gareth Bale

Andresito

Staff member
Heard he had an awful tournament, i guess this was it for him then, couple of years in MLS and then retire.

Possible he will be with Wales for the euro qualifiers, but feels like he is done.

Think he's done too. Not even sure if he'll continue playing after this. Feels like he was going to retire earlier but he kept going at quarter speed in MLS just to be half ready for the WC.
Motivation probably at an all time low now.

soul24rage

Great career

https://twitter.com/GarethBale11/status/1612466979373461504/photo/1

FmCiK4iWQAIzqY-

Andresito

Staff member
Think he's done too. Not even sure if he'll continue playing after this. Feels like he was going to retire earlier but he kept going at quarter speed in MLS just to be half ready for the WC.
Motivation probably at an all time low now.
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

raskolnikov

The guy has arguably the best cl final goal (him or Zidane) and greatest bicycle kick in cl history.
Its weirdly underrated though.

Bale had a great career eventhiugh it feels he been retired for years now.

Barcilliant

He had a great career. I really feel he underachieved at Madrid. I think he had to play second fiddle to Ronaldo and that never sat well with him.

fergus90

Despite the last few years, had had an amazing career. Kind of fitting that he capped it off by winning the MLS cup and scoring that clutch goal.

KingLeo10

3 goals in CL finals. 2 of them absolute bangers, and the other won them La Decima.

And of course, ended Bartra's and Maicon's career.

And had a stellar Euro 2016.

RM and football legend.

Home of Barca Fans