Gareth Bale

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
After Bale's wonderful perfromance against Inter I think that he would fit perfectly in our squad. He is still very young so we can mould him into the perfect Barcelona player and the fact that he dosen't seem like the typical British player who thinks that the EPL is the be all and end all of world football, I think the chances of use getting him are pretty high.

Bergkamp10

Bale owes Spurs nothing which is why I think he'll be straight out the door once a big club come in for him. They treated him awfully once his great start stopped, in fact he was close to joining Notingham Forest last January but had to play due to injuries. Of course old 'Arry "Melty face twitch" Redknapp takes full credit for him when he was this close to selling him. Yet another reason to hate old Bagpuss.

Daemul

Bale owes Spurs nothing which is why I think he'll be straight out the door once a big club come in for him. They treated him awfully once his great start stopped, in fact he was close to joining Notingham Forest last January but had to play due to injuries. Of course old 'Arry "Melty face twitch" Redknapp takes full credit for him when he was this close to selling him. Yet another reason to hate old Bagpuss.

Harry is so overrated it's unbelievable, the media build him up to be this perfect, classy manager with a great sense of tactical nous but whenever he comes across a better maanager, he gets schooled. If he ever gets the England job me and everyone else in Scotland will be having an all night party, he would fail epicly.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yeah, AS, 'arry never rated him and only played him because his squad was decimated. then he basically teabagged the bejeesus out of the league and is still doing so, really.

he'll be off in the summer to man utd.

I'm sure of it.

he's the perfect replacement for giggs.

Bergkamp10

Harry is so overrated it's unbelievable, the media build him up to be this perfect, classy manager with a great sense of tactical nous but whenever he comes across a better maanager, he gets schooled. If he ever gets the England job me and everyone else in Scotland will be having an all night party, he would fail epicly.

Exactly. He has no tactics at all, whenever Spurs play a team who can keep the ball they got outclassed. He said himself that tactics don't matter.

He's the most hated Spurs manager for Arsenal fans of all time. There's so many reasons
- His obsession with Arsenal
- He can't shut his mouth, has an opinion on everything
- His tapping of other players
- His twitching
- The fact he produced Jamie Redknapp
- Always quick to take credit (Bale, Modric etc)
- The fact he always feels the need to mention 2 POINTS FROM 8 GAMES.
- He's a crook
- He financially destroys EVERY club he's been at.

There's more but I can't think of any at the moment. God, I HATE spurs.

Daemul

Exactly. He has no tactics at all, whenever Spurs play a team who can keep the ball they got outclassed. He said himself that tactics don't matter.

He's the most hated Spurs manager for Arsenal fans of all time. There's so many reasons
- His obsession with Arsenal
- He can't shut his mouth, has an opinion on everything
- His tapping of other players
- His twitching
- The fact he produced Jamie Redknapp
- Always quick to take credit (Bale, Modric etc)
- The fact he always feels the need to mention 2 POINTS FROM 8 GAMES.
- He's a crook
- He financially destroys EVERY club he's been at.

There's more but I can't think of any at the moment. God, I HATE spurs.

Totally agreed, I remember that he was actually going to get rid of Modric, Dawson, Gomes, Hutton and Pavlyuchenko, now their all major parts of his squad and he's taking the credit for apparently "getting the best out of them". What a load of rubbish, these players were good all along.

Bergkamp10

He also reckons that Spurs are two players away from winning the league...

qzj7kx.jpg

Bergkamp10

Don't blame you mate, Spurs and Bagpuss are made for each other.

News of the World reckon United are going to go for Bale (and Jordan Henderson from Sunderland). Can't see where they'd get the money from?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Don't blame you mate, Spurs and Bagpuss are made for each other.

News of the World reckon United are going to go for Bale (and Jordan Henderson from Sunderland). Can't see where they'd get the money from?

well they're running at 100m operating profit a season.

that shit is fucking absurd.

they have the money, they have plenty of money, it just means delaying/refinancing debt payments.

Bergkamp10

well they're running at 100m operating profit a season.

that shit is fucking absurd.

they have the money, they have plenty of money, it just means delaying/refinancing debt payments.

Their interest payments are wiping out their profits as it did this year. That's why they made an £80m loss. Read the swiss gambler blog, he wrote all about their finances and United are f**ked.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Their interest payments are wiping out their profits as it did this year. That's why they made an £80m loss. Read the swiss gambler blog, he wrote all about their finances and United are f**ked.

yeah I know about the interest payments.

like I said; the money is there it just means restructuring the way they finance the debt for a year or somethin'.

you gotta hate the glazers though. how can a club that makes 100m operating profit then run at a loss? what a crock.

Home of Barca Fans