Gareth Bale

Laplacian

I think he can already live in Spain for the rest of his life if he wants.

At a conservative estimate there are 370,000 UK nationals residing in Spain. If you are one of them and you have been living in Spain lawfully for at least five years, you will be able to apply for indefinite permission to reside there, in Spanish ?permiso de residencia de larga duraci?n?. That will mean that you will be able to remain in Spain indefinitely provided you renew your residency card every five years (or 10 years in the event that you are a UK national or the spouse of a UK national to whom the 10 year ?permiso de residencia de larga duraci?n? applies).

https://www.solicitorsinspain.com/articles/living-spain-after-brexit

And it's not like he'll actually need to "work" again in his life, he can just retire under Spanish sun without needing a work permit.

In addition to the requirements for indefinite permission to reside, those applying for a right to live in Spain without permission to work need to show that they do not suffer from any illness that may be a serious public risk, such as smallpox, or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), as well as others. Curiously, it will also be necessary to show a significantly higher disposable income than that required for indefinite permission to reside, in that the head of the family will need to show monthly income of at least ?2,259.60 and for each dependent a further ?564.90.

Yeah, you don't need much for permanent residency if you're non-EU in most of Western Europe really. It's usually 3-5 years of temporary residency across the board.

I feel that he would gladly join us and play with huge motive against Real... he knows the game, only thing is if Xavi would be able to extract it out of him...

El Gato

Villarato!
He doesn’t give a fuck about playing against us. If he played for you it’d be because you paid him to keep fit and not have to turn up while he gets to play for Wales

Blackened

Bale hasnt had a full season since 2015-16. He has had moments like the CL final in 2018 when he came on for the last 30 minutes and decided the game but he hasnt played regularly in ages.

Morten

Bale hasnt had a full season since 2015-16. He has had moments like the CL final in 2018 when he came on for the last 30 minutes and decided the game but he hasnt played regularly in ages.

You are right it wasn't a full season, but it wasn't just the final, his last half of the 17/18 was very good, he was in top form before the CL-final.

Last edited:

Catta

So much for never provoking, only retaliating.

The saddest part is, your attacks on others are as bad as your opinions.

Zidane82

So much for never provoking, only retaliating.

The saddest part is, your attacks on others are as bad as your opinions.

It was clear retaliation dikwad we are on a few threads not just this one ... keep up if you are gonna tag team with your girlfriend

I know all this bullying by your posse is just a feeble attempt getting me banned

Last edited:

Morten

Heard he had an awful tournament, i guess this was it for him then, couple of years in MLS and then retire.

Possible he will be with Wales for the euro qualifiers, but feels like he is done.

Home of Barca Fans