Kaka

KingLeo10

Eden Hazard is nowhere close to Kaka in talent or accomplishments.

We're talking about a force of nature. Look up his 06/07 CL campaign and how he destroyed that strong United side.

serghei

Hazard is tremendously overrated in that unique EPL fashion.

Kaka imo is huge peak. Like Ronaldinho a bit. Quite underrated because he played in Serie A. But Serie A at the time was above EPL and arguably the best league on the planet.

KingLeo10

WkF9ERcbB0caOpWZSmhb.png

We played 4 CL games v this side (including a CL semi-final) between 05 and 06, and came out 2 W, 1 D, 1L.

Also nice record v Mourinho's Chelsea.

Best team in the world in 05 and 06 was Barca.

serghei

WkF9ERcbB0caOpWZSmhb.png

We played 4 CL games v this side (including a CL semi-final) between 05 and 06, and came out 2 W, 1 D, 1L.

Also nice record v Mourinho's Chelsea.

Best team in the world in 05 and 06 was Barca.

Milan as good or better in mid 00s overall imo. Title in 2003, played CL final in 2005, title in 2007, super-close semi loss in 2006.

I'd have Milan as no1 overall in mid 00s personally.

KingLeo10

Milan as good or better in mid 00s overall imo. Title in 2003, played CL final in 2005, title in 2007, super-close semi loss in 2006.

I'd have Milan as no1 overall in mid 00s personally.
Across 02 and 07 larger time span, they were the best team in the world. I'm saying in that specific 05 and 06 stretch coinciding with R10's peak, we were the best (by a sliver).

serghei

Across 02 and 07 larger time span, they were the best team in the world. I'm saying in that specific 05 and 06 stretch coinciding with R10's peak, we were the best (by a sliver).

Barca fecked it up in 2005 and especially 2007. But even 2005, that Chelsea should have been beaten. Still an elite team no doubt, but Milan just beat us on consistency.

jamrock

Overrated the moment is couldn't running in a straight line very fast, his career was over.

Never rated him even at his best, because like I said above he basically just ran very fast in a straight line.

Hazard was more skillful.

I'm hoping Bellingham goes the way of kaka at Madrid start off very good then disappears, Because he's pissing me off.

It ain't happening though.

Last edited:

Temptation

Nice to see some appreciation for my favourite player by Birdy, Serghei, KL and Soul.

Me and Fati are having a few disagreements in Football opinions recently. :lol:

You guys remember the one man counter attacks Kaka launched in his peak? One of the fastest players I have ever seen.

Very complete player. Tall. Strong. Super Fast. Great Long Shot. Great Passing ability. Creative. Skillful. Great Final Ball. Footy IQ. Clutch. Good finishing. In his peak, he was the best player itw.

Kaka was the perfect fusion of Brazilian flair, technique and European physicality and directness.

Kaka was extremely direct and used to hurt the opponents straight away.

Home of Barca Fans