Kaka

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Prime Hazard is nowhere near prime Kaka.

Kaka used to destroy big teams in the CL. Hazard was always a complete no show in CL

definitely, peak Kaka was better than peak Hazard but still it was surprising that both flopped, you don't expect from players of this class to flop in any team.

El Gato

Villarato!
Prime Hazard is nowhere near prime Kaka.

Kaka used to destroy big teams in the CL. Hazard was always a complete no show in CL

TBF different minds
Hazard always felt a guy to prioritise escaping tackles and take-ons, didn't seem to care all that much about goals
A magnet that's supposed to open things up for teammates
Like Isco only better. Or Iniesta but with half the balls when someone needed to step up

Kaka is a Zidane mind
Direct, talented, huge stride, exceptional vision, superb touch.

Morten

Maybe, we'll see when Joao gets to play for a new club and in the NT once Ronaldo leaves

Well, you have said that about many players, "Ronaldo holding back player x", sometimes players perform average just because they are average mate(not implying Felix will be btw).

Temptation

Tears in my eyes. He's my favourite player of all time. Love him so much. This man was magic. So elegant, soooo fast, so strong, so intelligent, so direct. His one man counters were a thing of beauty. His long shooting and through balls were exceptional. He was so complete. Also a class guy.

On a side note, all my female(and some male) friends used to have a major crush on him. Dude was handsome af in his prime.

soul24rage

Tears in my eyes. He's my favourite player of all time. Love him so much. This man was magic. So elegant, soooo fast, so strong, so intelligent, so direct. His one man counters were a thing of beauty. His long shooting and through balls were exceptional. He was so complete. Also a class guy.

On a side note, all my female(and some male) friends used to have a major crush on him. Dude was handsome af in his prime.

I thought your favorite player was Lewy.

Morten

There is absolutely no resemblance in their style. The only things they have in common is that they were world class in their primes and they flopped hard at Madrid. Very different players.

Tbf, compared to Hazard, Kaka was a massive success at RM.

Home of Barca Fans