Cadet A

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
They have been listed earlier haven't they?

They have, but currently only this text appears "La informació d’aquesta temporada 2010/11 encara no està disponible.", meaning "the information for season 2010/11 is not available yet". Which seems in general extremely odd.

FinCulé

They have, but currently only this text appears "La informació d’aquesta temporada 2010/11 encara no està disponible.", meaning "the information for season 2010/11 is not available yet". Which seems in general extremely odd.

I predict that the info will appear there sooner or later. It just seems that there are no people contributing to the matter currently. They could hire me :p I could play a bit as well(for the first team of course). :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sadly, Barca's website for the club remains a very poor reflection of the size and success of it...Terribly dated

Koma

@barcastuff
Cadete A right back and winger Hector Bellerin (16) will leave Barcelona for a formation fee of 400.000 euros. He will probably join Arsenal

These fucking morons, stupid Arsenal and Wenger!

Yugi

well, we have Dalmau and Montoya and Alves but I am really pissed he is trying to get another La Masia prospect, what the fuck is with Arsene

KhaledBarca

Cadete A right back and winger Hector Bellerin (16) will leave Barcelona for a formation fee of 400.000 euros. He will probably join Arsenal!!

Actually, i watched a Full Match for Cadet A last week..
he is a talented player.. has some gd runs.. he was playing Right Back in that Match..
anyway, Cadet A ( Barca U-16) is full of talents..
Toral & Bellerin, two gd talents..but i don't care about these two..
Players that i think can make it @ Barca from Cadet A are Sergi Samper(DM/CM), GRIMALDO ( LB), Pol Balleste(GK).. there is also gd players like Goodswell (RCB), Pol Garicia (LCB), Sandro Ramires (CF), Maxi Rolan is a gd Winger too... But the Best talent in the U-16 is DONGOU (CF)!!

so (IMO) the following 4 players should stay, others if they want to leave its their problem:
Sergi Samper(DM/CM), GRIMALDO ( LB), Pol Balleste(GK) & Dongou (CF)!

Dongou started this season with Cadet A ( U-16).. than played some matches with Juvenil B.. and last part of the season he was playing for Juvenil A"U-19" ( he scored more than 9 Goals for Juvenil A)..

btw he Just turned 16 this month :O

Last edited:

Yugi

Yeah, I heard Samper is playing guardiola-style
he will be great follower of Busquets if he makes it

Home of Barca Fans