Petrinha's Barca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From the Bilbao match to Barca museum.. An awesome picture-book Petrinha.

Thank you for sharing them with Barca forum :party00231:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wow petra, great pics and whats better is you got to witness messi's historic game vs arsenal

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Thx Yusuf, i knowww and i must say this for the 101 time ... i stil CAN'T believe i actually witnessed that game!!!! :D A dream and a miracle !!!

Thank u Bojan, now i have my own topic, cool ;) Will put some more city pics here these days :)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I actually can't stop looking through all these pics, especially the museum ones, what a trip (in every sense). Already complimented you on your photography but thanks again for sharing the new ones :D I liked the ones you took of the stands, really cool composition.

E tambem fez mais facil ainda para a turma ver a nossa conversa, rss. Invejados ;)

Last edited:

predator_89

Allah Akbar
MAGNIFICENT :D what an album petra , u have to be so damn happy , delightful of this trip .. Am sure u had lots of fun there i can admit from the pics ;) It is enough to Visit the camp nou , and watching messi`s show the four goals :D

Really great pics petra i like em alot , i wish i can go there soon

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
beautiful pics!!! im so glad you posted them.
:bojan: love it.
Tnx Leo :D

Excellent photos Petra.. glad u had lots of fun
Tnx Beastie, and now back to work 24 h&d but i dont mind and looking at these pics makes me alive each time :)

I actually can't stop looking through all these pics, especially the museum ones, what a trip (in every sense). Already complimented you on your photography but thanks again for sharing the new ones :D I liked the ones you took of the stands, really cool composition.
Thank u Q, yeah i tried to capture the moment, the details, coloures and all in a good composition, the stands ones r one of my fav too :)

E tambem fez mais facil ainda para a turma ver a nossa conversa, rss. Invejados ;)
rssss e verdade, num momento achei que Bojan apagou nossa conversa romantica ;) Invejados rssssss claro que si !!! :p

I envy you alot Petrinha
Great pics
Tnx, dont envy me but turn it into a big big wish to come to Barca yourself soon, i hope sooo :)

Yo Petra, very nice indeed :D Mucho fierco :cool:
Tack, tack :D

ok I'm jealous...next time stick me in your luggage
Hahaha, sure if u pay the overbagging :p

MAGNIFICENT :D what an album petra , u have to be so damn happy , delightful of this trip .. Am sure u had lots of fun there i can admit from the pics ;) It is enough to Visit the camp nou , and watching messi`s show the four goals :D

Really great pics petra i like em alot , i wish i can go there soon
Dearest Tarek, soo niceeeeeeee to seee u again :D Thank u so so muchhh, am stil enjoying it trough pics and stories i share with my friends daily. Wanna go again so so much, so more places and details there that i havent seen .... hope u will go soon too, maybe even before your Zidan recovers :D Boussaaaa

So will put some city pics soon, starting with my Gaudi :wub: ... stay tuned ;)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans