User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Petrinha's Barca

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Stu, think pink + if it really happens u can always have the bus yourney like the true fans do
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have not got the money or time for that lol. Just got to keep fingers crossed!

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice bar down the Plaça d'Espanya, cosy and nice atmosphere with pics of Picasso, Sinatra, Carlos Gardel ... and Deportivo, that the owner is probably a fan of on the other wall ... love places like this

Getting back to Barri Gotic, an extensive medieval city center with maze of it's streets, squares and cafes where bohemians d meet and have their talks about music, literature, philosophy etc etc

One of these cafes was/is Els Quatre Gats that is opened at the end of the 19th century. A center of modernisme movement and an inheritor of a legacy of tertulias (social gathering with literary or artistic overtones ) and art reunions specific to Barcelona, but also drew inspiration from the Parisian cabaret Le Chat Noir. Art exhibitions, literary and musical meetings, marionette shows and shadow plays also took place there.

Not bad coffee (drank better in Barca ) but the whole atmosphere, waiters that look like caught in time and toilet decorated in Art nouveau style is priceless
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 week and counting! Have to try and see some of the spectacular places in your pics Petra

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh can't believe time passed so quickly and each time u mention it i am same time happy for u and extremely jealous Hope u will have time to enjoy some places i put up here as well as contribute with some pics of yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love your pics as usual Petra. Do you like photography? That bar and cafe looks .

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx, Jen am happy u like them I love art so photography as well, collecting money for better cam atm as wanna take so much more pics of places i will visit in life, places that tell a story and have a soul sort to say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrinha View Post
    Tnx, Jen am happy u like them I love art so photography as well, collecting money for better cam atm as wanna take so much more pics of places i will visit in life, places that tell a story and have a soul sort to say
    Good you really should! I love photography and I think you have a good eye, a better camera will give you more justice.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx, when i get it be sure i will post some of my first pics here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good!

A masterpiece of DNA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished all. Great photos Petra, especially Camp Nou part.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tnx Hilal.Hope your dioptry didn't increase going over all of them at once Yes i went there coz of the footie in the first place so everything else was just a nice bonus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrinha View Post
    A nice bar down the Plaça d'Espanya, cosy and nice atmosphere with pics of Picasso, Sinatra, Carlos Gardel ... and Deportivo, that the owner is probably a fan of on the other wall ... love places like this

Getting back to Barri Gotic, an extensive medieval city center with maze of it's streets, squares and cafes where bohemians d meet and have their talks about music, literature, philosophy etc etc

One of these cafes was/is Els Quatre Gats that is opened at the end of the 19th century. A center of modernisme movement and an inheritor of a legacy of tertulias (social gathering with literary or artistic overtones ) and art reunions specific to Barcelona, but also drew inspiration from the Parisian cabaret Le Chat Noir. Art exhibitions, literary and musical meetings, marionette shows and shadow plays also took place there.

Not bad coffee (drank better in Barca ) but the whole atmosphere, waiters that look like caught in time and toilet decorated in Art nouveau style is priceless

Great pictures. Loving the scene and architecture.

Incredible wall with the Sinatra, Picasso pics.

Really cool because you can just picture the Bohemians there. Its that type of scene.

Els Quatre Gats is famous. Read a little about it. Never saw that place but I wouldn't doubt my father and mother did when they were there.

The coffee looks tasty to me. But I'm judging the book by its cover here

Awesome stuff, Petra. :thumbsup2:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow damn nice pics Petra.

And I know you are Croatian but how many languages do you speak? I see you writing in Portuguese and Spanish and Italian and English.... wtf girl?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your job is langauages aint it Petra? Very clever girl. I have not even managed a basic grasp of my own language yet, neber mind anyone else's!