Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Petrinha's Barca

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well medieval name in medieval times

Barbarossa was in III cruasade, and Croatia was crossed in IV i think, while Zadar conquered being the main city so i dunno .. also heard about connection with the German regarding croatian coat of arms but it's unsure ... anyhow that 3rd crusade always reminds me of mighty Saladin whome i admire so much
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrinha View Post
    Well medieval name in medieval times

Barbarossa was in III cruasade, and Croatia was crossed in IV i think, while Zadar conquered being the main city so i dunno .. also heard about connection with the German regarding croatian coat of arms but it's unsure ... anyhow that 3rd crusade always reminds me of mighty Saladin whome i admire so much
    Are you teacher or something?

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am prof, but not history one, am just interested in many things and traveling in the middle east made me do some researches on Saladin
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you traveled to middle east? wow. I knew about Barbarrossa and Saladino by Age of Empires II campaigns. :sp_ike: You look so sweet like a kids teacher. ^^

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, Israel and Jordan where i first got in touch with Saladin, so next time Syriaaaaaa, wanna it so so much
    haha, why u think so? well, let me tell u one thing, its way harder working with kids then with uni students but they r amazing

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion: Secondary school > primary school > kids > university

Secondary school is the worst for teachers, students use to be very cocky, agressive and foul-mouthed.

Valon
    Saladin! What a man.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ment it's hard to get down to their level again and explain all with simplicity + they ask so inteligent questiones u dunno answers at all the moments, when u teach university students it's not hard speaking in some metalanguage (well that's what is expected for them to understand )

Yeah high school students can be all that especially if u r young female teacher but they can be handled too ... i went through all of that so know something

Quote Originally Posted by Valon View Post
    Saladin! What a man.
    Oh yeah, one and the only

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ment it's hard to get down to their level again and explain all with simplicity + they ask so inteligent questiones u dunno answers at all the moments, when u teach university students it's not hard speaking in some metalanguage (well that's what is expected for them to understand )

Yeah high school students can be all that especially if u r young female teacher but they can be handled too ... i went through all of that so know something
    Ok. Yeah you're right. Sometimes the teacher ask something difficult to students in class and the next silence is epic. Specially those friki university teachers who go far away in their classes.

I remember one nice female teacher I had in HS. Some comments I heard were funny but others were really obscene, including girl comments (envy I supose). She finished the classes very stressed.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corb View Post
    Ok. Yeah you're right. Sometimes the teacher ask something difficult to students in class and the next silence is epic. Specially those friki university teachers who go far away in their classes.
    hahaha that's me well it can be pretty frustrating when they don't show minimum of knowledge or brains so u need to be bit harsh asking yourself what kind of ppl attend unies after all and what kind of intellectuals they d be after, u know ...

I remember one nice female teacher I had in HS. Some comments I heard were funny but others were really obscene, including girl comments (envy I supose). She finished the classes very stressed.
    lol that's why u must be smart getting along with both girls and boys ... close and funny yet authority, knowing how to make them interested but putting the limit too ...

what do u study Corb?
    Last edited by Petrinha; 27th May 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol that's why u must be smart getting along with both girls and boys ... close and funny yet authority, knowing how to make them interested but putting the limit too ...

what do u study Corb?
    Aero. Tec. Ingeneering.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice
    And you?

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already told u but u keep forgetting I am literature and linguistics professor, but i study one more uni, portugues language and literature, am crazy hehe, i can never have enough of knowledge

My cousin is aero engineer, has great job at aeroport and free flights during the year
    Last edited by Petrinha; 28th May 2010 at 12:29 AM.

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already told u but u keep forgetting I am literature and linguistics professor, but i study one more uni, portugues language and literature, am crazy hehe, i can never have enough of knowledge

My cousin is aero engineer, has great job at aeroport and free flights during the year
    You do so many things, I can't remember all. Lenguage, history, teaching...