Petrinha's Barca

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I adore boats, i don't need to have a house, a car or anything else, just gimme a boattt :wub:

kd7590.jpg

6hhrw5.jpg

15s7beg.jpg

155qet4.jpg

17qxhi.jpg

2b4bgn.jpg

And a bit of romantische nite atmosphere ...

2jebwqs.jpg

30clh81.jpg

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Actually yeah, i had lil time but managed to make a lot out of it + have pics from 3 different cams from which i can make a good selection :D

Great thread and some happy memories of Barca and this season!

Tnx :) I know, makes me relive the moments ...

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
De nada JCCR :) Some new Port Vell/Barceloneta (one of my fav Barca parts) d be here soon ... as if i post each day my audience will be fed up with me hehe :D

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ah... el Port Vell, one time I almost felt into water having fun with friends in a crazy night in Barcelona. :gap: Fortunately it didn't happened because we're completely handicapped to swim. Even handicapped to walk straightly aswell. :smirksweat:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
hehehe i cannot remember how many times here at seaside we fell all dressed in the sea deliberately or not, losing a bet or just for fun, most of the times guys grabbing and throwing in us girls but no worries, we got even :D ... and am still alive, okay with still some water in my ears though :lol:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Mostly with friends, but i have friends there too so can always come alone if i wanna and if my other friends r not footie attending matches fanatics like myself :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Catalan, also had good brazilian friend on phd there few years ago.
Hrvatska, cool, u know some more words? :)

And u studying or working in Bcn?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Catalan, also had good brazilian friend on phd there few years ago.
Hrvatska, cool, u know some more words? :)

And u studying or working in Bcn?

Good company... I see, I see. :whistle2:

Hrvatska isn't a word, is just the name of the country in your lenguage. ^^ I don't know anything more. :( BTW, do you now why the international name is Croatia and not Hrvatska?

I study in a town near Barcelona. I need cross BCN everyday. Fortunately the underground is fast. :dog:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Well name of the country d be a word too no? :) Although due to declination d be correctly written - hrvatske prijatelje(friends)

Croatia is medieval latin name for Hrvatska. And since we all live in angosaxon world when comes to the language, i guess was hard for foreigners to pronounce Hrvatska with 3 consonants together :lol:

Yeah i always have good company :cool:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I always though that croatia word comes from the croats who went to fight against muslims. I know is not Holy Land but Frederick I Barbarossa army went there by foot and maybe they crossed Hrvatska. Croatia: land of croats, or something like that. :emotions16:

Home of Barca Fans