João Laporta

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH Laporta at least has the stones to come out and say something.
Font would probably get Xavi in and end up in the same place but cower from the media that would pile up on him within minutes of the FT whistle

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We absolutely have to nail our next transfers. Especially the 30m+ ones. If we don't then we're probably looking at a long rebuild at the length of Milan.

Margin for error is almost non-existent right now.

Messigician

Barca will in total lose at least 60m euros, Laporta projected the club will make the quarter finals of the champions league as well as sponsor bonuses which are essential.

Messigician

Bartomeu was under threat to sell Messi but he never did, he was ready to go to court to keep Messi and handled all pressure masterfully, under Laporta he lied to us that his sole objective was to keep Messi at the one chance he got he gave him away for free..
He?s a fucking liar and will destroy this team more than Bartomeu.

" I'll make Messi a offer he can't refuse, while hugging a Messi jersey for publicity"

Fucking clown and his supporters too, but based in reality

Rassvet

I don't blame him too much for the situation we're in but I don't have much faith in him getting us out of it. Unless there is a golden gen coming through La Masia, next 5-6 years will be grim.

Rassvet

Bartomeu was under threat to sell Messi but he never did, he was ready to go to court to keep Messi and handled all pressure masterfully, under Laporta he lied to us that his sole objective was to keep Messi at the one chance he got he gave him away for free..
He?s a fucking liar and will destroy this team more than Bartomeu.

" I'll make Messi a offer he can't refuse, while hugging a Messi jersey for publicity"

Fucking clown and his supporters too, but based in reality

He still paid for Suarez to leave. I cant forgive Barto for that.

behindbrowneyes

A leader has to be positive. Some might call him delusional, but there is no way around to turn this around without being positive. I'm sure he is aware how dark things look internally.

Home of Barca Fans