User Tag List

Page 431 of 439 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 6582

Thread: Joan Laporta

  1. #6451
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be a HUGE embarrassment for him of we fail to register all new players before Saturday.

  2. #6452
    Member
    El Ilusionista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🚨🚨| It seems that not all of FC Barcelona's new signings will be registered before Saturday, but some of them could.
    @gerardromero [🎖️]

    Big embarrassment? Laporta should be held accountable in my opinion the whole world will banter the club. Unbelievable scenes.

  3. #6453
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    17,624
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Ilusionista View Post
    ����| It seems that not all of FC Barcelona's new signings will be registered before Saturday, but some of them could.
    @gerardromero [��️]

    Big embarrassment? Laporta should be held accountable in my opinion the whole world will banter the club. Unbelievable scenes.

    why does it matter since they'll all be registered in the end ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  4. #6454
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Register Dembele, Raphinha, Lewandowski and Kessie. Kounde is not fully fit to start and Christensen has some discomfort too. They can register those two next week if it comes to that.

  5. #6455
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,561
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably we can register Lewa, Raphinia, Dembele, Kounde and 1 or 2 of the others (Kessie, Chistensen, Roberto)

    I would leave out first Roberto, and then Christensen (we have CBs) for the opener.

    4th lever, and Pique's new contract are not accounted yet by LL.
    Will be more than enough to register everyone plus Marcos Alonso

  6. #6456
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Probably we can register Lewa, Raphinia, Dembele, Kounde and 1 or 2 of the others (Kessie, Chistensen, Roberto)

    I would leave out first Roberto, and then Christensen (we have CBs) for the opener.

    4th lever, and Pique's new contract are not accounted yet by LL.
    Will be more than enough to register everyone plus Marcos Alonso
    If LaLiga are being such a pain to deal with they might as well drop Marcos Alonso and keep Balde as LB competition.

  7. #6457
    Senior Member
    Raketa10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    9,258
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    why does it matter since they'll all be registered in the end ?
    Why are you so sure? FDJ isn't going anywhere and even with 4 lever activated we'll still need more money to register all of them.

  8. #6458
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,665
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    So they were banking on FDJ leaving (without consulting him it seems).

    I do think everyone will be registered. These Liga rules are so stupid… just hurting the league at this point

  9. #6459
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    6,609
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signing Alonso is pointless anyway. The guy is a bang average defender, which is why he’s much better in a 3-5-2.

  10. #6460
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Signing Alonso is pointless anyway. The guy is a bang average defender, which is why he’s much better in a 3-5-2.
    He's almost certainly a Xavi request, and a really weird one at that.

  11. #6461
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    15,188
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus90 View Post
    Signing Alonso is pointless anyway. The guy is a bang average defender, which is why he’s much better in a 3-5-2.
    It isn't like our fullbacks do any defending mate

  12. #6462
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    39,045
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just don't do anything stupid to rush it. Register some and some next week or so. Should be fine. Just register the stars upfront first for which fans came vs Rayo in particular to avoid an embarrassment.

    Yeah, and fuck La Liga, worst managed top league in Europe.

  13. #6463
    Member
    TheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he again lied that all the signings can be registered, just like last year with Messi. He's got one day but it's not looking good.
    Some say he's a fan of Barcelona...

  14. #6464
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    So he again lied that all the signings can be registered, just like last year with Messi. He's got one day but it's not looking good.
    Imagine signing for a club after being persuaded by Laporta there is enough money and then at the start of La Liga the club does not have enough revenue to register you.

    Imagine being one of the few players chosen not to be registered.

    What an embarrassment.

    Maybe he can ask a few of the new signings to take a salary reduction?
    Last edited by Klysmakabouter; 12th August 2022 at 08:59 AM.

  15. #6465
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,336
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klysmakabouter View Post
    Imagine signing for a club after being persuaded by Laporta there is enough money and then at the start of La Liga the club does not have enough revenue to register you.

    Imagine being one of the few players chosen not to be registered.

    What an embarrassment.

    Maybe he can ask a few of the new signings to take a salary reduction?
    XI is probably already known to the players. I think those who are benched will understand if they miss one game.

Tags for this Thread