João Laporta

🚨🚨| It seems that not all of FC Barcelona's new signings will be registered before Saturday, but some of them could.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Big embarrassment? Laporta should be held accountable in my opinion the whole world will banter the club. Unbelievable scenes.

CatalinR10

����| It seems that not all of FC Barcelona's new signings will be registered before Saturday, but some of them could.
@gerardromero [��️]

Big embarrassment? Laporta should be held accountable in my opinion the whole world will banter the club. Unbelievable scenes.

why does it matter since they'll all be registered in the end ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Register Dembele, Raphinha, Lewandowski and Kessie. Kounde is not fully fit to start and Christensen has some discomfort too. They can register those two next week if it comes to that.

Birdy

Probably we can register Lewa, Raphinia, Dembele, Kounde and 1 or 2 of the others (Kessie, Chistensen, Roberto)

I would leave out first Roberto, and then Christensen (we have CBs) for the opener.

4th lever, and Pique's new contract are not accounted yet by LL.
Will be more than enough to register everyone plus Marcos Alonso

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably we can register Lewa, Raphinia, Dembele, Kounde and 1 or 2 of the others (Kessie, Chistensen, Roberto)

I would leave out first Roberto, and then Christensen (we have CBs) for the opener.

4th lever, and Pique's new contract are not accounted yet by LL.
Will be more than enough to register everyone plus Marcos Alonso

If LaLiga are being such a pain to deal with they might as well drop Marcos Alonso and keep Balde as LB competition.

wisconsincule

:lol:

So they were banking on FDJ leaving (without consulting him it seems).

I do think everyone will be registered. These Liga rules are so stupid… just hurting the league at this point

fergus90

Signing Alonso is pointless anyway. The guy is a bang average defender, which is why he’s much better in a 3-5-2.

serghei

Just don't do anything stupid to rush it. Register some and some next week or so. Should be fine. Just register the stars upfront first for which fans came vs Rayo in particular to avoid an embarrassment.

Yeah, and fuck La Liga, worst managed top league in Europe.

TheStig

So he again lied that all the signings can be registered, just like last year with Messi. He's got one day but it's not looking good.

Klysmakabouter

So he again lied that all the signings can be registered, just like last year with Messi. He's got one day but it's not looking good.
Imagine signing for a club after being persuaded by Laporta there is enough money and then at the start of La Liga the club does not have enough revenue to register you.

Imagine being one of the few players chosen not to be registered.

What an embarrassment.

Maybe he can ask a few of the new signings to take a salary reduction?

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Imagine signing for a club after being persuaded by Laporta there is enough money and then at the start of La Liga the club does not have enough revenue to register you.

What an embarrassment.

XI is probably already known to the players. I think those who are benched will understand if they miss one game.

jamrock

What an embarrassment.

And even with all that, they will all play with a smile on their face and we will still be signing some of the best players in the world come next summer.

Can't ask new players to take a make up. They are all on relatively decent wages compared to the bartomeu specials that was doing on before.

Plus they all haven't played like a average league player at best, despite being paid like one of the best in the league. Like Frankie.

No reason to ask them.

Home of Barca Fans