João Laporta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Must say I'm surprised we're not being bombarded with rumors.

Only a few out there and we've got a newly elected president.

Strange times.

We have expiring contracts and some with starters. Noone even spoke with Mingueza for example. He just said so yesterday.
Things are moving too slowly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah.

Club have an option to extend his contract with two years they can use anytime. They'll prob do that and then negotiate a proper extension.

Things will move in April when the audit is completed by March 30 I read.

Messi983

The president of FC Barcelona, ​​Joan Laporta, continues to shape its executive structure and the latest addition, according to La Vanguardia, is that of Ferran L?pez, number two of the Mossos d'Esquadra. If signing, closed this Tuesday according to the aforementioned information, it will be as the head of security, and one of his objectives would be to strengthen the security area and improve the image of the club in this regard.

FC Barcelona already has a new president of the statutory economic commission as reported by La Vanguardia. The one chosen by Joan Laporta to occupy the position is Jaume Guardiola, until a few days ago CEO of Banc Sabadell. It is a very important position since among its main duties are to ensure the correct performance of audits of the club's accounts, to prepare reports for the board of directors and the assembly of partners on the economic situation of the entity, as well as develop recommendations on measures necessary to facilitate financial balance.

Last edited:

Raketa10

We are constantly robbed by Spanish refs. This should be a top concern for Laporta. He needs to stop this fucking charade!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We are constantly robbed by Spanish refs. This should be a top concern for Laporta. He needs to stop this fucking charade!

Absolutely.

Dont even want to open Catalan press who will cry like babies at their parents.
We need to be taken seriously and put the fist on the table and say: Enough!

Laporta is man to do it.

Joan

Didn't come out and say anything. Maybe there is something in that story that Koeman's position isn't secure after all.

Saw news Laporta's camp didn't back Koeman's version we lost because of Var and ref decisions. But could be just journos reading the context.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Saw news Laporta's camp didn't back Koeman's version we lost because of Var and ref decisions. But could be just journos reading the context.

I read the same thing. Laporta was usually vocal about those stuff. Is he using the defeat to get rid of Koeman? I think entire team felt cheated after the match and he should have backed them regardless.

Home of Barca Fans