João Laporta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hopefully he's just not running his mouth, let's see how much balls he has...

I agree with the list of players posted a few posts back, anything less than that is utter failure...

Laplacian

It's not.
I would have been a shame if this had happened before Rome, Anfield, and Lisbon.

Now it's a liberating catharsis

It sucks because they're legends and have to be told that they're shit and need to be pushed out of the club effective immediately. They should've been moved on from before Rome TBH, midfield and defense was dying even back then.

But yeah, this isn't fifa. Don't realistically see how we'll be able to get rid of 10~ players within one window and adequately replace them with proper talent. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

iniestaGOAT

There is only so much laporta can do. Most of the players won't move cause they won't get the big day salary they signed up for in any other team

Laporta already shown balls with his statements. It's up to the players too. Legends and bums, who supposedly love the club. Leave.

iniestaGOAT

We are at the stage where man city subs and reserves are better than some of our players. Especially in the defense. Eric garcia isn't one of them Pep and the board filed with ex barca will help us out no doubt.

Raketa10

I can't believe that we will have to push Busi and Pique out of the club. It's so sad that those two legends can't realize it's time to go. Unbelievable! If they had 1% of dignity they would leave on their own at the end of this season.

Messi983

Wow. At least Laporte understands this. Bartomeu would re-sign every amigo and expect them to bring us glory for five more seasons.

Bartomeu said the same thing last summer. In the end he could only push out foreigners like Suarez and Vidal (and tbh with Suarez leaving locker room became 30-40% less toxic) while all Catalan amigos have stayed. I expect the same will happen now.

Or maybe Messi will decide to leave while we'll be stuck with Pique and Busi for two more years. This would be great. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans