João Laporta

Messigician

Laporta in the mud

It's done

🎙[@samuelmarsden] | Xavi: I?m always on the market! But in these last three, four months i haven?t had any contact with Joan Laporta or anyone from the board. They decided to stick with Koeman and I wish the club the best.

Xavi: I feel ready to coach Bar?a. I know the club, the environment, but Koeman?s the coach at the moment and you have to respect that.

Bobo32

Laporta in the mud

It's done

��[@samuelmarsden] | Xavi: I?m always on the market! But in these last three, four months i haven?t had any contact with Joan Laporta or anyone from the board. They decided to stick with Koeman and I wish the club the best.

Xavi: I feel ready to coach Bar?a. I know the club, the environment, but Koeman?s the coach at the moment and you have to respect that.

I can't imagine they didn't have contact and that Laporta didn't ask at least informally about Xavis availability.

But if this is true, and it must be true that he didn't get a solid offer, a lot of people should feel a bit ashamed for what they've written about Xavi the last month.

Barcilliant

Laporta doesn't feel Xavi is ready to coach Barca.
I agree.
Laporta should be more concerned about the fact the PissSG are trying to screw us at every turn.
They want Dumbele on a free and are urging him to not renew.

behindbrowneyes

Laporta thinks Xavi should coach Barca B first or prove himself somewhere else in Europe. Nothing new and no need to contact him as Barca can be more than happy with Pimienta as B coach currently.

Xavi wants to take the easy route and wait for the offer without proving himself first. Being a great footballer doesn't automatically make you a great coach.

fergus90

I think he pretty much wants to remove any decision that was brought in place by Bartomeu, obviously reinstated Alexanco who worked with him last time, Albert Benaiges is also returning to the club too.

La Masia in general has been floundering for some time, Pimienta can feel very hard done-by though.

Last edited:

FC433

Seems lost, doing things just to do them. Questionable decisions, a bit too early though! Get it together, please.

Messigician

Garc?a Pimienta had earlier been told that he will continue at Bar?a B. He got an unexpected call today saying that he is fired. [@martinezferran]

The Catalan Bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man bitched about Rosell kicking out the good, competent people from La Masia when he became President only to do the same himself now. I can understand removing a couple of the guys that were fired today, but firing Pimienta to hire Sergi Barjuan makes very little sense even if he was a youth coach in the academy a decade ago.

Messigician

Man bitched about Rosell kicking out the good, competent people from La Masia when he became President only to do the same himself now. I can understand removing a couple of the guys that were fired today, but firing Pimienta to hire Sergi Barjuan makes very little sense even if he was a youth coach in the academy a decade ago.

Ppl only have own self interests at heart

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he pretty much wants to remove any decision that was brought in place by Bartomeu, obviously reinstated Alexanco who worked with him last time, Albert Benaiges is also returning to the club too.

La Masia in general has been floundering for some time, Pimienta can feel very hard done-by though.

There's rumors Sergi Mila will be fired from Juvenil A too and be replaced by Rafa Marquez.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Relax, he'll bring Xavi as a Barca B coach as people wanted.

Even if accurate, this does not mitigate the fallout but it would underscore the gift that keeps giving from Bartomeu in terms of the penalty-laden contract. Penalties that are so exorbitant you'd think it was intentionally crafted this way to ensure his continuity knowing full well Bartomeu would not be around to be on the hook for the financial implications.

Like the Arda & Aleix fiasco where he gamed the club statutes to conduct transfer business during the elections, he has left financial booby traps throughout the club like a virus infecting the host

Home of Barca Fans