João Laporta

serghei

Nah I dont.

Shite point.

Yeah you do. It's a behemoth of quality between Barcelona and Madrid both on the field and in the account books. Their stadium is shitting on ours too.

Basically Florentino was a 9/10 President, and Barto was a 2/10 President in the last 5-6 years.

JamDav1982

Yeah you do. It's a behemoth of quality between Barcelona and Madrid both on the field and in the account books. Their stadium is shitting on ours too.

Basically Florentino was a 9/10 President, and Barto was a 2/10 President in the last 5-6 years.

Nah I dont and there is not huge quality between Barca and Real squads in second half of last season when all fit.

You try so hard and try to make out Barca miles behind Real and worse squad than Atletico.

Utter garbage as always from Serghie.

Good for Flo and Barto... Irrelevant though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This is a pretty tasty squad to be honest, with proper management.

If the attack is: Lewa, Rapinha, Fati, Torres, Auba

Midfield is: Pedri, Gavi, FDJ, Kessie, Busquets (super sub in LL; no CL for this guy)

Defense is: Alba (no other LB options), Araujo, Christensen, Kounde/Koulibaly, Dest/Azipilicueta, Pique (super sub in LL)

Should make a strong challenge for LL and QF to SF of CL if we don't get a hard R of 16 tie.

uff SF cl is a bit too much imo, ll + a QF without a humilation would be more than successful

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barto made definitely the worse decisions but Real isnt really that strong, they didnt win the cl with dominance like in 16/17. Even though they have a terrific mentality in ucl they had huge luck, normally they should have already lost against Paris. Clasico we won 4-0!!! in Bernabeu. Real is better than us but i don't see a big difference, it's small imo. I'm optimistic we will win ll next season.

jamrock

Jammie definitely hates Laporta, he hated him since is first stent as president where he couldn't give him credit for all he did, it was his classic "it's the board". Members of that exact board ruined us a few years later lol. (Except it's not funny)

Doesn't understand the value of great leadership & the qualities they must possess, since then I don't listen to him on anything fundamentally important to the club, he just doesn't get it.

Decent at sports though.

Porque

I always imagine JamDav and JamRock are antagonist twins. Separated at birth, they hover around eachother sharing the same core love but polar opposite in views that keeps the fate of the forum in balance.

JamDav1982

Jammie definitely hates Laporta, he hated him since is first stent as president where he couldn't give him credit for all he did, it was his classic "it's the board". Members of that exact board ruined us a few years later lol. (Except it's not funny)

Doesn't understand the value of great leadership & the qualities they must possess, since then I don't listen to him on anything fundamentally important to the club, he just doesn't get it.

Decent at sports though.

Nah I dont 'hate' him and have supported and criticised when see fit.

Didnt give him credit? I said he was best President in history for what was achieved under him but would be difficult to repeat as back then it was more of a committee set up and not a team chosen by him while would not have Cruyff.

I like Laporta for not going ahead with the god awful 40 year CVC deal that likes of Jammie thought all top businessmen would go for.

Havent accused him of wasting tens of millions of the clubs money when have next to none like some others do.. yet saying he talks too much at times is worse?

Nah shite points lads.

Try again.

Some folk dont understand what they are talking about and were corrected on fact club could renew players when said couldnt as 'Laporta said so'

Some folk dont understand the cost of players on the books and think Lewa would be 14m odd.

Some folk dont get it and dont like being corrected.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I always imagine JamDav and JamRock are antagonist twins. Separated at birth, they hover around eachother sharing the same core love but polar opposite in views that keeps the fate of the forum in balance.

Jamrock generally has no idea what he is speaking about on most subjects and deflects when got it wrong as usual as some kind of business brain.

Nothing new.

Best claim recently had to correct him on was that prime Xavi, Iniesta and Busi used to school Casimero, Modric and Kroos.

That was an easy one. Fucking clueless.

Last edited:

jamrock

Nah I dont 'hate' him and have supported and criticised when see fit.

Didnt give him credit? I said he was best President in history for what was achieved under him but would be difficult to repeat as back then it was more of a committee set up and not a team chosen by him while would not have Cruyff.

I like Laporta for not going ahead with the god awful 40 year CVC deal that likes of Jammie thought all top businessmen would go for.

Havent accused him of wasting tens of millions of the clubs money when have next to none like some others do.. yet saying he talks too much at times is worse?

Nah shite points lads.

Try again.

Nah he did exactly what I said he's do & what he said he do, sell the the TV rights, build a solid team to compete.

Not sign a much of 30 year olds & sell out best players like the lesser jam thoughts was the best policy and would be the reason for him to selling out tv right for lol.

He's selling our figure to sign a bunch of Chelsea has beens lol..

Better to sell out best players, never..

Come again dummy & the great joan Laporta hater.

JamDav1982

Nah he did exactly what I said he's do & what he said he do, sell the the TV rights, build a solid team to compete.

Not sign a much of 30 year olds & sell out best players like the lesser jam thoughts was the best policy and would be the reason for him to selling out tv right for lol.

He's selling our figure to sign a bunch of Chelsea has beens lol..

Better to sell out best players, never..

Come again dummy & the great joan Laporta hater.

Nah you said the deal with CVC for years was one any top businessman would take... I said it was fucking awful and put club in worse place.

Club came out and said as much days later.

You got it badly wrong.

The issue of signing older players was not signing a tv deal to stock up on older players if they were after the names mentioned in Koulibaly, Alonso, Alba and Lewa etc when also being linked to other older players.

I told you Barca would have the money to spend this summer... you as usual had no idea.

Better to sell some of best players and rebuild than 40 years of the CVC deal you thought was way to go... thats how bad the deal was.

As said many times... that was not the solution.. but to show how bad the deal you wanted signed off was.

Thankfully Laporta agreed with me.

Phew!

Aye 'the great hater' right enough. Keep falling back on that one every time you are shown to be clueless on latest subject.

jamrock

Nah I said sell the 25% period, the great joan Laporta did the old beat and switch on the fans because he knew if he came out with 25 for 25 everyone would be against that at well.

Sell the 25% now to remain competitive & build a quality team, just like I said, none of this let's wait 5 years crap, like you & Many others tried to put forward.

Ofc we have money now. He's doing EXACTLY what I said he'd do all long, pretty much the only person on here who was saying it.

Sell the right, remain completive that's the only way out of this mess, Nothing else, thankfully me & Laporta was on the same wave length with this.

The people who actually make million dollar decisions over here, you just don't understand.

Anyways bye, I'm about to go eat.

JamDav1982

Nah I said sell the 25% period, the great joan Laporta did the old beat and switch on the fans because he knew if he came out with 25 for 25 everyone would be against that at well.

Sell the 25% now to remain competitive & build a quality team, just like I said, none of this let's wait 5 years crap, like you & Many others tried to put forward.

Ofc we have money now. He's doing EXACTLY what I said he'd do all long, pretty much the only person on here who was saying it.

Sell the right, remain completive that's the only way out of this mess, Nothing else, thankfully me & Laporta was on the same wave length with this.

The people who actually make million dollar decisions over here, you just don't understand.

Anyways bye, I'm about to go eat.

Nah you tried to deflect after the board said the 40 year CVC deal was terrible as if it was a board move to fool the masses into thinking it was such a bad deal they would be happy with another one.

Bet the board had great chuckle then at the folk who were too dim to even realise it was such a bad deal and wanted it signed... like Jammie did.

I said all along Barca would have plenty of money as they would sign these deals.. proven correct once again.

Thankfully Laporta agreed with me the deal you wanted that put club in worse place was not the way to go.

Some folk get it. Some dont.

Your basic understanding of subjects discussing is extremely low.

Go tell folk how Xavi, Iniesta and Busi schooled Kroos, Modric and Casimero again.. sensational.

You dont even understand the cost of players on the books you dunce.
You dont understand the economic rules and how Barca could still renew players ya pleb.
You thought the best course of action was for club to sign 40 year CVC deal for 25% of earnings that 'all tippy toppy business mannies would choose'.
You attack Laporta and the club for wasting tens of millions on Torres but wet the bed when folk say Laporta talks too much at times.

Basic understanding of subjects discussing is extremely low.

Lions and sheep.

Last edited:

Jakabor

Barcelona plan to sell the 15% of TV rights for a fee of around 330m to the same company that bought the 10% of TV rights, Sixth Street.
@elperiodico

Home of Barca Fans