João Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone knows how it should go down tommorow? When should we get first results?

We'll start getting results as soon as the polls close. 23:30/11:30 PM local time is when the new President is expected to be announced, but we'll most likely know before then anyway.

xxxxxx

There?s been rumours of Aguero to Barca for last few years. Just can?t see it happening tbh.

Laporta said an agent for a ?big player? has been in touch and there is a way of getting him to Barca. My guess is Halaand. He?s apparently on good terms with his agent anyway. Maybe it?s election talk but I feel he doesn?t need to outright lie now to win, surely him and his team know he?s got it in the bag.

Yeah, the big players will be Gini, Garcia, Depay and probably Gaya.

Haaland will not be here this season or next.

Vilarrubi

Yeah, the big players will be Gini, Garcia, Depay and probably Gaya.

Haaland will not be here this season or next.

How are those big players? All of those have been mentioned under Bartomeu and even Tusquets has been involved with possibly signing Garcia.

Laporta said a “big player” who he couldn’t mention who it was. Zero chance that’s any one of those as they’ve already been in the discussion.

Sounds more like you hope he doesn’t come as you seem so certain about it. No one knows at this point.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Seems like all but a formality at this point.

Very, very excited to see what he can do this time around. Also big ups to [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] for your posts earlier in this thread. Great stuff.

I think Monday will tell us more when he formally presents his team. I also think from what I can see, having Alemany could be a masterstroke move. The idea of Jordi and potentially Overmars bringing the Dutch perspective with Alemany having the knowledge and experience in Spain could be a perfect combination assuming everyone can get along well.

I just want Joan to listen to the people around him. Like I said, I think this is a good team on paper. If he can just bring calm and composure during these first few months as people get adjusted to the new roles and structure and be open to new ideas that might be a little different to how he did things the first time around, things could start to fully turn around. His message of making tweaks, not massive changes and bringing a sense of harmony again resonates with me at least.

I am sure we will all spend plenty of time dissecting this all in the coming weeks and months. But right now, I am feeling very celebratory this morning. Rejoice everyone! This nightmare is finally coming to an end. :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Font is clear here..... lol

Ev3nHXZVgAgS5ll

Probably loads more ballots elsewhere though.

gregorrin10

Seems like all but a formality at this point.

Very, very excited to see what he can do this time around. Also big ups to [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] for your posts earlier in this thread. Great stuff.

I think Monday will tell us more when he formally presents his team. I also think from what I can see, having Alemany could be a masterstroke move. The idea of Jordi and potentially Overmars bringing the Dutch perspective with Alemany having the knowledge and experience in Spain could be a perfect combination assuming everyone can get along well.

I just want Joan to listen to the people around him. Like I said, I think this is a good team on paper. If he can just bring calm and composure during these first few months as people get adjusted to the new roles and structure and be open to new ideas that might be a little different to how he did things the first time around, things could start to fully turn around. His message of making tweaks, not massive changes and bringing a sense of harmony again resonates with me at least.

I am sure we will all spend plenty of time dissecting this all in the coming weeks and months. But right now, I am feeling very celebratory this morning. Rejoice everyone! This nightmare is finally coming to an end. :barcascarf:

Overmars just extended his contract with Ajax until 2024 though. Maybe Zorc then? Would be fine with either one of them.

Home of Barca Fans